News + Events
It's been a busy year Hyatt Regency Milwaukee; We've freshened up and re-imagined the hotel and are excited to show it off! Here are just a few items that we've been working on:
- Our full service licensed Starbucks Store had it's Grand Opening
- Total fitness center renovation, including an exciting addition of Peloton bikes
- Completely updated meeting space, brightend up with modern carpeting, wall vinyl, and enhanced light fixtures
- Crisp, custom carpentry work and modernized doorways to complement the new decor
- Revitalized atrium with soft seating - a perfect " living room" in the hotel to catch up with old friends
Although we may not be able to welcome you with open arms at this time, we will be sure to provide you with a warm welcome and genuine thank you for choosing to stay with the downtown Hyatt Regency Milwaukee hotel.
Hyatt remains committed to providing safe and clean environments and to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness at all hotels globally.
Guided by Hyatt’s purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, our Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances existing operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. This multilayered commitment will build on Hyatt's existing rigorous protocols and include an accreditation process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels around the world, colleague training and support resources, and a cross-functional working group of medical experts and industry professionals that will contribute to various aspects of the hotel experience.
To learn more about Hyatt Hotel & Resorts commitment to our guests, please visit the full announcement:
Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment