News + Events
Book now through December 21st and enjoy 15% off your stay through April 30, 2022!
Whether you’re seeking a romantic escape or fun holiday getaway, we’ve got you covered. See below for our planned holiday activities. Other family-friendly activities include biking and hiking trails, wildlife feedings, nightly s’mores by the fire and more! Or, enjoy our relaxing Windflower Spa and on-site, 27-hole Hill Country Golf Club.
Click the “Book Now” button at the top of the page, enter your preferred stay dates, and click the “Book Now and Save” tab to get 15% off. No offer code needed. 24-Hour advanced reservations required, and 72-hour cancellation policy applies. The offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Christmas décor throughout the resort
- Meet the Reindeer, the first 2 Friday’s in December (December 3, 10), 4:30-6:30PM at Henry’s Hollow - Resort Guests Only
- S’mores with Santa and Mrs. Claus, the first 3 Friday and Saturday’s in December (December 3-4, 10-11, 17-18), 6:30-8:30 in the Lobby – Open to resort guests and locals - For locals, visit ResortPass.com to purchase tickets for $10 per person
- “Family Fun Room”, Christmas week through New Year’s - Ballroom Location and Times TBD (Bounce house, games, arts and crafts, movies and more) - Resort Guests Only
- Christmas Day Dinner Buffet in Springhouse, 3-9PM - Call (210) 767 7999 for reservations
- Christmas Day Family-Style Dinner in Antlers Lodge, 3-8PM - Call (210) 520-4001 or visit OpenTable.com for reservations
- Holiday décor throughout the resort
- “Family Fun Room”, Christmas week through New Year’s – Ballroom Location and Times TBD (Bounce house, games, arts and crafts, movies and more) - New Year’s will have a family dance party and screen with NYC ball drop
- NYE Dinner Buffet in Springhouse, 5:30-9:30PM
- NYE Family-Style Dinner in Antlers Lodge, 5-9PM
- New Year’s Champagne toast at midnight in Charlie’s Long Bar
Click the link below to view our weekly activity guide, as well as our current food and beverage offerings at the resort. In addition to these activities, our playground and arcade are open, and tennis, sand volleyball, bikes and the nature trail are all available.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Southtown Yoga Loft to provide outdoor yoga classes!
Join us for "Yoga with a View" at Windflower Spa every morning at 9AM, except for Monday and Fridays.
Classes are open to locals and hotel guests for just $15 per class. Parking will be free for locals. Guests are encouraged to bring their own mat, however there will be mats available for use.
Reservations are required, via this link: https://www.southtownyogaloft.com/hyatt-schedule
Best Hotels in the U.S.A, U.S. News & World Report
#6 Top Resort in the Southwest, Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Top 10 Resorts in Texas, Travel + Leisure
#2 Top Place to Stay in Texas, Yelp
Four Diamond Resort, Inspected Clean, (AAA) American Automobile Association
Travelers’ Choice Award, TripAdvisor
Local Favorite, San Antonio Weddings Magazine