News + Events
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa has opened the doors to our local residents to come and enjoy our waterpark and other resort amenities for a "daycation". Book a day pass at ResortPass.com and you can enjoy:
- Lazy River, Multiple Pools and Hot Tubs
- Two-Story Waterslide
- FlowRider Wave Machine (extra charge applies)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Complimentary use of Bicycles
- Complimentary Self-Parking
Visit ResortPass.com to book your day pass today.
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In an effort to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy environment, and in accordance with state and local government, as well as Hyatt corporate requirements, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the resort.
Please note that per Hyatt's corporate policy, all guests ages 2 and up will be required to where a mask while in all public spaces. We recommend bringing your own face covering, however the hotel will have them available for those guests who do not have one.
Below is a list of our resort amenities, activities, and food and beverage options that are currently available, and any changes in place.
Our pools are open, with the following modifications:
- The pools, lazy river and hot tubs will be open, with limited capacity, in accordance with directive from the state and local government.
- Pool hours will be modified to 8AM to 8PM.
- River tubes will be sanitized between each use.
- Cabanas will be available; however, availability will be limited to accommodate social distancing.
Other Amenities and Activities Modifications:
- Bikes will be available from 8AM to 6PM.
- Water slide hours will be open daily from 10AM to 6PM.
- FlowRider will be open daily from 10AM to 8PM.
- Fitness Center will be open from 8AM to 8 PM.
- S’mores will be provided from 6PM to 8PM.
- Movies on the Lawn will be shown Friday - Saturday at 8:30PM.
- Nature walk, sand volleyball, tennis, wildlife feeding and scavenger hunt activities will remain in place.
- Playground and game room are open.
- Windflower Spa is open, with safety guidelines in place. To make a reservation, call 210-767-5577.
- Golf Course is open, with safety guidelines in place. Call 210-520-4040 to book your tee time.
- Camp Hyatt will be closed.
- Springhouse Café will be open for breakfast and dinner (hours may vary)
- Charlie’s Long Bar is open for to-go food and beverage services
- General Store will be open from 7AM to 9PM (hours may vary)
- Papa Ed’s pool bar and grill will be open from 11AM to 7PM (hours may vary)
- Eddie’s on the River (days and hours vary)
- Vince’s pool bar and (days and hours vary)
- Cactus Oak Tavern (days and hours vary)
- Antlers Lodge and Room Service will not be available
Please note that all of these items are subject to change, as local and state government guidelines change, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Top Resort in Texas and the Southwest, Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Best Hotel Pools, USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards
#1 Ranked Resort in San Antonio, TripAdvisor
Bride Favorite, San Antonio Weddings Magazine
Best of the South Award, Meetings Today Magazine
Best Golf Resort, Smart Meetings Smart Stars’ Awards
Four Diamond Resort and Antlers Lodge Restaurant, (AAA) American Automobile Association