News + Events
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In an effort to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy environment, and in accordance with the Governor’s orders, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the resort.
Please note that per the San Antonio Mayor's Office, starting Monday, June 22, all guests will be required to where a mask while in indoor, public spaces. We suggest bringing your own PPE to be comfortable.
Below is a list of our resort amenities, activities, and food and beverage options, and status updates as to what is currently available as we reopening the resort.
- The pools, lazy river and hot tubs will be open, with limited capacity, in accordance with directive from the state and local government. The kiddie pool will be closed for safety purposes.
- Pool chairs will be configured to allow for 6 feet of separation between groups of guests traveling together. If you need to move the pool chairs for any reason, we ask that you please ensure they maintain at least 6 feet from other parties.
- Pool hours will be modified to 8AM to 8PM.
- Pool chairs and river tubes will be sanitized between each use.
- Cabanas will be available; however, availability will be limited to accommodate social distancing.
Other Amenities and Activities Modifications:
- Bikes will be available from 8AM to 6PM, and will be sanitized after each use.
- Water slide hours will be open daily from 10AM to 6PM.
- FlowRider will be open daily from 10AM to 8PM.
- Fitness Center will be open from 8AM to 8 PM with sanitizing materials available.
- S’mores will be provided from 6PM to 8PM.
- Movies on the Lawn will be shown Thursday - Saturday at 8:30PM.
- Nature walk, sand volleyball, tennis, wildlife feeding and scavenger hunt activities will remain in place, while following social distancing guidelines.
- Windflower Spa is open, with safety guidelines in place. To make a reservation, call 210-767-5577.
- Golf Course is open, with safety guidelines in place. Call 210-520-4040 to book your tee time.
- Playground will be closed.
- Game arcade will be closed.
- Camp Hyatt will be closed.
- Springhouse Café will be open for breakfast and dinner (hours may vary), with limited capacity, tables arranged to accommodate social distancing, and table size limited to 10 guests or less, regardless of family size, in accordance with state and local government. Guests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis – no reservations.
- Charlie’s Long Bar is open for to-go food and beverage services, in accordance with current state and local government restrictions.
- General Store will be open from 7AM to 9PM (hours may vary)
- Papa Ed’s pool bar and grill will be open from 11AM to 7PM (hours may vary)
- Eddie’s on the River (days and hours vary)
- Vince’s pool bar and (days and hours vary)
- Cactus Oak Tavern (days and hours vary)
- Antlers Lodge and Room Service will not be available
Please note that all of these items are subject to change, as local and state government guidelines change, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Top Resort in Texas and the Southwest, Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Best Hotel Pools, USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards
#1 Ranked Resort in San Antonio, TripAdvisor
Bride Favorite, San Antonio Weddings Magazine
Best of the South Award, Meetings Today Magazine
Best Golf Resort, Smart Meetings Smart Stars’ Awards
Four Diamond Resort and Antlers Lodge Restaurant, (AAA) American Automobile Association
Certificate of Excellence Award, TripAdvisor
Platinum Choice Award, Smart Meetings Magazine
Readers’ Choice Award & Top 15 Trendiest Resorts of the South, ConventionSouth Magazine
Top 20 Workplaces in San Antonio, San Antonio Express News
Hyatt Hotels #4 Best Workplaces in Texas, Fortune