Map, Parking + Transportation
A convenient, free interpretation service is provided by all taxis if guests need to relay directions to the driver and do not speak Korean. Both Standard and Deluxe taxis accept credit card payments.
Standard taxi: silver or white color | Deluxe taxi: black color
Subject to advance reservations, private limousines are available for transfers to/from the hotel and airport, train station or a city tour. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, the limousines offer daily newspapers and magazines, a note pad, bottled water and beverages and more.
Gimhae International Airport: One way - KRW 130,000 | Busan Station: One way - KRW 120,000
· Gimhae International Airport - 25 km (16.7 miles), 45 minutes by car
· Busan Station - 16 km (10 miles), 30 minutes by car
Luggage handling service on arrival and departure is available from Busan Station Service Desk. Guests staying at Park Hyatt Busan and using train service are able to reserve luggage delivery.
· Hotel → Busan Station: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, public holidays | 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM
· Busan Station → Hotel: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, public holidays | 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM
· Price: Luggage only KRW 10,000 (per 3 pieces)
Distances to the hotel
· BEXCO Convention Centre - 5 minutes by taxi
· Haeundae (Beach) - walking distance 500m, 15 minutes’ walk
· Gwangalli (Beach area and Gwangalli Bridge) - 10 minutes by taxi
· Centum City (Luxury department store, BEXCO, APEC, World Business Center) - 5 minutes by taxi
· Seomyeon (financial, business and entertainment) - 20 minutes by taxi
· Nampodong (shopping and entertainment district) - 30 minutes by taxi
· Deayeondong (Kyungsung University, nightlife district and UN Memorial Cemetery) - 20 minutes by taxi