A daily destination fee of $39.99 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience.
- Macy’s VIP passport which includes 15% discount on regular and sale merchandise, 20% off of their on-site food and beverage & complimentary fine jewelry & MyStylist personal shopper.
- Exclusive perks at Grand Central Terminal shops: https://www.grandcentralterminal.com/hyatt
- Free hi-speed Wi-Fi
- 10% off the Sightseeing Flex 3 Attraction Package
- 25% off One World Observatory Tickets with code HYATTGC
- $15 Daily Market Beverage Credit
- Free local, Long Distance and international calls
- 10% off City Sightseeing Bus Tours and Packages
- 20% off Grand Central Terminal Tour with code HYATTGCT20
- 20% off New York Botanic Garden Tickets with code HYATT20
Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. The multi-layered commitment will build on Hyatt’s existing rigorous protocols and include:
- A certification process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all hotels around the world;
- Colleague training and support resources
- A cross-functional working group of medical experts and industry professionals that will offer input and recommendations across various aspects of the hotel experience.
- More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here.
At Hyatt Grand Central New York, we have implemented enhanced measures around cleanliness, sanitization and social distancing in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
- Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, and group meetings and events
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
- Exploring purification and sanitization device installation in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality
- Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues
- Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel properties
Pets are welcome at Hyatt Grand Central New York. Bring up to two dogs along for neighborhood walks other dog-friendly places.
Please do not leave your pets alone in guest rooms, hotel public areas, and your room during housekeeping services. Contact the hotel for more details.
A non-refundable pet fee of $45 per night/per pet is added with a stay of up to five nights. Stays of six to 30 nights include an additional $150 deep-cleaning fee. Pets may not exceed 75 pounds.
Package Handling Policy
Hyatt Grand Central New York accepts deliveries from all major couriers and will deliver to guests upon arrival. The handling fees are charged by weight and per package. Charges can be posted to the room or paid by credit card in the mailroom on the conference level. If a package is not picked up after 30 days, packages may be discarded.
Guests may also ship items from the mailroom. Please note FedEx requires an account number. Please contact the mailroom for more information and pricing.
Minimum Age Policy
Credit Card Policy
A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in. It will be authorized for $145 per night for incidentals and the destination fee.
Cash may be used to cover these expenses upon check-in.