Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. The multi-layered commitment will build on Hyatt’s existing rigorous protocols and include:
· A certification process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all hotels around the
· Colleague training and support resources
· A cross-functional working group of medical experts and industry professionals that will offer input and recommendations across various aspects of the hotel experience.
More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here.
At Grand Hyatt New York, we have implemented enhanced measures around cleanliness, sanitization and social distancing in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
· Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
· Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
· Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, and group meetings and events
· Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
· Exploring purification and sanitization device installation in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality
· Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues
· Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel properties
WAIVED: The destination fee is waived through January 1st, 2021.
Please be advised that hotel room bookings will be assessed a mandatory destination fee of $40/night plus tax. Please enjoy the following complimentary access and activities included in your stay as part of this program:
- $15 daily market credit
- 2 checked bags per stay
- Grand Central Audio Tour
- Premium hi-speed Wi-Fi
- Local, Long Distance, and international calls
- Macy’s VIP passport which includes 15% discount on regular and sale merchandise, 20% off of their on-site food and beverage & complimentary fine jewelry & MyStylist personal shopper
- Please request VIP passport from the front desk.
- $10 daily alcoholic beverage credit in the Lounge at New York Central
- 20% off in-room spa services
- Enter GHSPA promo code on the online request form
- Call 1-866-867-3529 and mention the GHSPA code
- 10% discount on the Sightseeing Flex 3 Attraction Package “the best “choice” pass in New York City!”
- Visit the Concierge for the promo code
- 10% off CitySightseeing Bus tours
- Visit the Concierge for the promo code
- Seasonal rooftop tour
- Exclusive Grand Central Coupon book
- In-room app access to The New York Times and The Financial Times
- 15% discount on regular and sale merchandise at Bloomingdale's 59th Street
- Present your driver’s license at the Bloomingdale’s Visitor Center to retrieve discount pass.
- 10% discount for United Nations Guided Tour
- For more information visit website: Here
- Enter UN10HYATT discount code.
- Ticket discounts at One World Observatory.
- Please present your room key at the box office for discounted tickets
- Select tickets and discounts will be applied at checkout
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at: +1 (212) 883-1234.
Per night stay inclusions must be redeemed by midnight each day. Unused inclusions will not carry over to the next day or future stays and cannot be redeemed for cash. Food and beverage per night stay credit excludes Market to-go in-room delivery. All applicable destination fee charges must be settled to the guestroom to be waived upon checkout. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Amenities subject to change.
Package Handling Policy
Grand Hyatt New York accepts deliveries from all major couriers and will deliver to guests upon arrival. The handling fees are charged by weight and per package. Charges can be posted to the room or paid by credit card in the mailroom on the conference level. If a package is not picked up after 30 days, packages may be discarded.
Guests may also ship items from the mailroom. Please note FedEx requires an account number. Please contact the mailroom for more information and pricing.
Minimum Age Policy
Credit Card Policy
A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in. It will be authorized for $145 per night for incidentals and the destination fee.
Cash may be used to cover these expenses upon check-in.
Grand Hyatt New York offers valet parking for guests and visitors. Our hotel does not offer self-park options or in/out privilege. Learn more about parking and transportation options here.
For more information about our policies, please contact our team at +1 212 883 1234.