Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
The Riviera Maya coastline and the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea provide endless opportunities for watersports such as stand-up paddling, snorkeling, and kitesurfing. The Yucatan Peninsula offers endless adventures, including the unique archaeological ruins at Chichen Itza and Tulum and the scenic natural swimming holes known as cenotes.
Rooms + Suites
The guestrooms and suites at Andaz Mayakoba are inspired by nature with open layouts and a color palette reflective of stone, sand and water; they are flooded with natural light and feature bright pops of color and refined Mayan decor.
Free Internet Access
- 214 guestrooms, including 41 suites
- Two outdoor pools
- Outdoor activities, including nature trails and kayaking
- 14,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Kimbo Kids Club
- Mayan oasis spa with six cabins and two areas of hydrotherapy rooms
- Four on-site restaurants
- Complimentary bicycle service
- 24-hour concierge services
- Inspiring Curator Program
Located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Andaz Mayakoba offers idyllic wedding venues for your dream wedding. Contact our wedding consultants to start planning your special day.
Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya gladly welcomes your furry travel companions to join you during your vacation. Please inform us three days prior to your arrival if you will be bringing a pet.
Canines must weigh 50 pounds or less. Two dogs are allowed if their combined weight does not exceed 75 pounds.