Enjoy the Heart of Boston's Seaport District at Our Waterfront Hotel
The Seaport District, an enviable stretch of South Boston’s revitalized waterfront, is a bustling hub showcasing maritime history, upscale restaurants, museums, and exceptional ocean views. It’s here you’ll find Hyatt Place Boston / Seaport District, nestled just across the Ted Williams Tunnel from Logan International Airport and only a short walk from the Boston Convention Center.
- Free Internet Access
- On-Site Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
- Meeting Facilities
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Healthy breakfast options to start the day
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
Wake up to breakfast served every day. We are currently featuring a selection of pre-packaged breakfast items, such as hot breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, yogurt, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Parking and Transportation
- Valet Parking
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Business Center
- Fitness Center/Exercise Facilities
Accessibility for Guest Rooms and Meetings
- Accessible Guest Rooms with Mobility Features Have Doorways with 32 in (0.81 m) of Clear Width
- Text Telephone TTY
- Closed-Caption or Closed-Captioning Decoders for Guest Room Televisions
7–30 nights: a $75 plus an additional deep cleaning fee of $100.
Dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.