News + Events
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Cologne!
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglass panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park with direct access to the hotel lobby.
- Valet parking is offered upon availablitiy.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the restaurants, at the Regency Club, at the Puls Fitness Club, in the meeting area as well as in the public restrooms.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room every three days or more often on request, between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM. To do our part to help the environment, we will change your bed linens and towels after every three nights of your stay. If you wish to have your bed linens and towels replaced daily, please contact the front desk staff.
Regency Club Lounge
- Continental Breakfast is available in the club lounge from Monday until Friday from 7.00 am –10.30 am and until 11:00 AM on weekends and bank holidays. Alternatively, you may choose to order breakfast via room service.
- Coffee and cake is served in the Regency Club Lounge between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Snack hour takes place between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM.
Restaurants, Bar & Room Service
- All information about our restaurants, bar and room service can be found on our website.
Breakfast at Glashaus Restaurant
- Opening hours: Mon to Fri 06:00 - 10:30, Sat & Sun 06:00 - 11:00. To avoid rush hours we recommend you to visit the Glashaus Restaurant before 9:00 a.m.
- Breakfast can also be ordered via room service from 6:00 - 23:00
Puls Fitness Club
- Information about our Puls Fitness Club can be found here.
Newspapers & Magazines
- Newspapers and magazines are available online: connect your device to the wi-fi, type "got.digital" in your browser, just click on the publications cover to start the download.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
We are GBAC STAR certified.
The GBAC STAR hygiene and training accreditation certifies Hyatt Regency Cologne to meet a higher level of cleanliness and safety. These include for example:
- Maintaining strict cleaning protocols for infectious disease
- The assurance that the facility has been disinfected to the highest standards.
- "Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader" as well as detailed cleanliness training