News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Hyatt Regency Cologne, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state. Information on the current regulations in Cologne can be found here.
Please note that accommodation for private purposes is prohibited until May 14, 2021. Currently, only stays with an expressly business purpose are permitted or for other reasons defined as "necessary", such as medical stays.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and the seating areas of the restaurant.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Cologne! As a guest of our hotel, you can expect a high level of hygiene and safety as usual. Here you will find all important information about your stay.
Please note that accommodation for private purposes is prohibited until May 14, 2021. Currently, only stays with an expressly business purpose are permitted or for other reasons defined as "necessary", such as medical stays. More information can be found here. Information on the current regulations in Cologne can be found here.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglass panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park with direct access to the hotel lobby.
- Valet parking is not available at the moment.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the Glashaus Restaurant, at the Regency Club, in the meeting area as well as in the public restrooms.
- In all public areas, wearing a medical face mask is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and the seating areas of the restaurant.
- If required, you can get a medical face mask at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM. Your bed linen and towels will be changed every third night of your stay.
- If you have booked a club room or a suite, you can have breakfast in the Glashaus Restaurant or order room service.
- Snack hour takes place between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM in the Private Dining Room on the M-floor.
Restaurants & Bars
- Please note, in light of the current regulations, Grissini Restaurant, Sticky Fingers Restaurant and Legends Bar will remain closed until further notice.
- Glashaus Restaurant is open for hotel guests. More information can be found here.
- Breakfast in the room is also possible from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM.
Puls Fitness Club
- Please note, in light of the current regulations, the Puls Fitness Club will remain closed until further notice.
Newspapers & Magazines
- Newspapers and magazines are available online: connect your device to the wi-fi, type "got.digital" in your browser, just click on the publications cover to start the download.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
We are GBAC STAR certified.
The GBAC STAR hygiene and training accreditation certifies Hyatt Regency Cologne to meet a higher level of cleanliness and safety. These include for example:
- Maintaining strict cleaning protocols for infectious disease
- The assurance that the facility has been disinfected to the highest standards.
- "Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader" as well as detailed cleanliness training