News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is a top priority at Hyatt.
Learn more about Hyatt`s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment.
For less direct contact during your stay, we offer several contactless services – read here all about Contactless Care at Hyatt.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a DISTANCE of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a MOUTH AND NOSE COVER is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurants and bar, in the showers of the Puls Fitnesss Club, in the pool, in the sauna and on the fitness equipment.
- WASH and DISINFECT your HANDS regularly.
- SNEEZE or COUGH into the CROOK of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- AVOID HAND CONTACT with your FACE if possible.
- If possible, please pay CASHLESS.
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Hyatt Regency Cologne and to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure to hotel guests and colleagues, please only stay with us when you feel healthy. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- You have any of the following symptoms that are often associated with COVID-19: Cough, high temperature or fever, muscle pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, or other flu-like symptoms.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Cologne! As a guest of our hotel, you can expect a high level of hygiene and safety as usual. Here you will find all important information about your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglass panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover on public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park with direct access to the hotel lobby.
- Valet parking is not available at the moment.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the restaurants, at Puls Fitness Club, in the meeting area as well as in the public restrooms.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurants and bar, in the showers of the Puls Fitness Club, in the pool and sauna and on the fitness equipment.
- If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM.Your bed linen and towels will be changed every third night of your stay.
- If you have booked a club room or a suite, you can have breakfast in the Glashaus Restaurant or order room service.
- Our Regency Club team is happy to welcome you from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Coffee and cake is served between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM.
- Snack hour takes place between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM.
- Please note that when entering the lounge area, all guests need to disinfected their hands.
Restaurants & Bars
- All menus are accessible via QR code or the TV in your guestroom. All opening times as well as information and menus can be found here.
- Breakfast in the room is also possible from 6:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
Puls Fitness Club
- The use of the swimming pool, sauna and fitness area is limited to a maximum of one hour, which can only be guaranteed with advance reservation. Please contact our Puls Fitness Club team on +49 (0)221-8281 1735 or via e-mail email@example.com
- The steam bath and whirlpool remain closed for the time being.
- More Information about our Puls Fitness Club.
Newspapers & Magazines
- Newspapers and magazines are available online.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
You can now easily order your Hyatt Regency Cologne gift certificate online!
Gifting your loved ones something special has never been easier! With our online voucher system, you can purchase various gift cards redeemable at our hotel — ranging from brunch and restaurant credits to massage credits. Purchasing your gift cards online makes gifting easy!
For those who are spontaneous, we offer print@home: The ordered vouchers are immediately available as a PDF document and can be printed out directly.
We hope you enjoy exploring our voucher shop and making your loved ones a present.
Do you enjoy wining and dining with friends or business partners? Then become a Gourmet Club member and enjoy a great variety of advantages at participating Hyatt hotels throughout Germany.
What can you expect?
- 12 complimentary meals when dining with at least one other person
- One complimentary night at your Hyatt membership hotel
- 10% discount on room rates in participating Hyatt hotels in Germany
- One complimentary admission for one day with an accompanying person at one of the participating Hyatt spas in Germany
- One voucher for a bottle of champagne
- Discounts for special events at the respective hotels
- Various benefits at Hyatt hotels, including those outside Germany (please verify respective conditions before arrival)
- The Gourmet Club Card can be transferred to another person
For more information about this offer, contact your Hyatt Gourmet Club.
Telephone: +49 221 8281 1760