1 of 1
With its extravagant concept, Vox restaurant established itself as a gourmet magnet in the Berlin gastronomical scene. Since 1998, the restaurant is inviting their guests with its open show kitchen, sushi bar and spacious summer terrace to linger at the Potsdamer Platz. The team prepares Asian inspired modern dishes, as well as authentic Japanese sushi with freshly grated wasabi.
For admission, please bring one of the following proofs:
- Digital vaccination pass upon arrival (from the 15th day after the second vaccination) with an EMA-approved vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen)
- Segregation order from the health department upon arrvial for recovered guests (at least 28 days, maximum six months after infection)
- Persons under 18 years need a rapid test/ antigen test (not older than 24 hours)
- Persons who are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons require a certificate of a negative PCR test (not older than 48 hours) and a prove of inability to be vaccinate via a medical certificate.
- Children up to six years are exempt from the above rules
Breakfast in bed, a small refreshment during lunch time or a late evening snack in your hotel room – our room service team is ready to treat you with culinary highlights from morning to night. Our selection is various and wide, allowing you to be your best, just as our motto: “Go Grand."
All deliveries to your room are contactless.
With more than 150 different varieties, the Vox Bar focuses primarily on the finest whiskies. Among them are not only well-tried classics, but also precious rarities such as a 30-year-old Ballantine’s and a 26-year-old Bowmore, which was stored in French barrique. But also exotic and limited bottles, which are not distributed in Germany can be enjoyed.
Special highlights for connoisseurs are the noble spirit flights, which can be enjoyed with harmonious chocolate.
In order to create an even more personal experience, each bartender has created their own individual signature cocktail. The Smoker’s Lounge invites you to enjoy high-quality cigars as well as Cuban cigars from top brands on availability.
Experience a grand mix of spectacular 3D cinema and exquisite fine dining in the cosy living room atmosphere of Jamboree Bar.
Le Petit Chef, the smallest chef in the world, is only 6 cm tall but is a great one among the chefs in this world. Accompany him on his journey, where he shows you his story with love and passion and conjures up unforgettable culinary delights on your plate.
Do you enjoy dining with friends and business partners in excellent restaurants? Experience the perfect atmosphere of world-class restaurants at Hyatt hotels - whether in Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Mainz.
Hyatt Gourmet Club Member benefits
- 12 complimentary meals when dining with at least one person
- One complimentary overnight stay at your Hyatt membership hotel
- Exclusive rates for overnight stay at the participating Hyatt hotels in Germany
- One voucher for a bottle of champagne
- One complimentary day admission with an accompanying person at one of the participating Hyatt spas in Germany
- Discounts for special events as well as cooking and cocktail classes at respective hotels
- Attractive benefits at the cooperating Hyatt hotels worldwide
- The Gourmet Club card and vouchers are fully transferable
Registration as a Hyatt Gourmet Club member
The fee for a Gourmet Club membership is €299 per year. Please vist our web shop for a registration.