Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme
Corporate name : SASIH
Represented by the General Manager, Claudio Ceccherelli.
5, rue de la Paix, 75 002 Paris
Tel : + 33 1 5871 1234
Fax : + 33 1 5871 1235
Simplified joint stock company with registered capital of €102 720 000
Constituted at the Tribunal of Commerce in Paris, 05/02/2000 Changed to: 25/05/2002
Registration Number: RCS 417 782 190
VAT Number: FR 76 417 782 190 - SIRET : 417 782 190 00033
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Park Hyatt Paris – Vendôme’s business sector:
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Together we create a safe atmosphere for your stay! Learn more.
- Contactless hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
- Increasing of the cleaning frequency of the hotel
- Mandatory mask for all our guests and teams
- Wide range of free digital newspapers on PressReader app
Arrival & Reception
- Contactless check-in with a virtual key through the World of Hyatt application
- Sterilizers available for personal effects and used pens
- Safety screens at the Front desk, Concierge and Hostess desks
- Sanitary welcome kit including a mask, a hand sanitizer and wipes
Restaurants & Bar
- Menus available via QR Code
- Mask storage available on table
- Distancing tables in all our restaurants
- Rooms sealed after sanitization and unoccupied 24h between each stay
- Room service menu via QR code
- Hotel information in digital format
- Housekeeping upon request and using sterilized equipement
Meetings & Events
- Maintain social distancing
- Revised maximum occupancy
- Pre-book meals
Fitness & Spa
- Reduced capacity
- Increased cleaning
All areas and equipment in our hotel are accessible for those with reduced mobility.
Our hotel offers rooms specifically designed for those with reduced mobility, which can be requested when the booking is made.
Our team is trained to welcome disabled people.
Our team is at your service to respond to any specific questions or requests.
Hotel Pet Policies
We are overjoyed to welcome your pets during your stay at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendôme.
Pet-friendly amenities will remain at your disposal during your stay.
Please note that pets must weigh 22 pounds at most to stay at our Hotel and only one will be allowed in any single guestroom.
Pets are not allowed at Le Spa and at Pur' - Jean-François Rouquette.
- Guests at this location are considered children between the ages of 0 to 12. Any guest 13 years of age or older will be considered an adult and will be subject to adult pricing.
- In 2021, the city tax is €5 per person per night.