Hygiene and Safety
Grand Hyatt Denver is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment. Some specific health and safety measures currently in place at Grand Hyatt Denver include:
· Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness including a designated Hygiene Manager.
· Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces.
· All public areas including public restrooms, the fitness center and elevators are cleaned and sanitized once every two hours.
· Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, room service and group meetings and events
· Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
· Exploring purification and sanitization device installation in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality
· Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues
· Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel
Additionally, we would like to provide you with an update on a number of hotel services and operations:
· Housekeeping: At this time, we appreciate our guests may prefer the opportunity to limit potential contact points with others in their space. As such, Grand Hyatt Denver is pausing standard daily guestroom housekeeping services a guest’s stay. Please know that periodic safety and wellbeing checks in guestrooms will still occur. If you prefer to receive full daily guestroom housekeeping services, please let our front desk team know. In addition, all guest rooms are sitting vacant for at least 48 hours in between guests.
· Courier Bar is open 3pm-11pm and Courier Market is open form 6am-10pm. We have a full menu avaible in our Market including Sandwiches, Flatbreads, Salads and breakfast items. Our dining room is not offering tableside service, but is available for guests to dine in.
· Fitness Center: We recognize maintaining a regular fitness and exercise routine is often an integral part of our guests’ stays, and our fitness center and pool remain open during this time. We have enhanced our cleaning schedule and reconfigured to allow additional social distancing.
We want you to feel confident in the care we are providing, and we want to reiterate that your safety and wellbeing remain our highest priority. Should you require further assistance, please contact the Front Desk.