Destination Fee Policy
A destination fee of $39.00 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- $10 nightly F&B credit redeemable at Top of the Hyatt
- Daily 1-Hour Bicycle Rentals: Choose one standard bicycle per guestroom, per day at Wheel Fun Rentals. See vouchers for more info.
- One (1) Water Sports Rental: Rental of one Kayak or Paddleboard per stay.
- (1) shoe shine - joey's shoe shine, one per stay, no bottos or suede, grat not included.
- High Speed Premium Internet.
- Complimentary Wifi in Meeting Space - restrictions apply.
- Rollaway Bed Rental: King rooms only, one per stay.
- Unlimited Phone Calls: Local & domestic long distance.
- Access to New York Times & financial Times In-Room App.
- (1) 1-hr ticket for Harbor Tour per stay - modern yacht, 360 views, indoor & outdoor seating, snack bar and full service bar, photo opps ($28 value, adult ticket).
- 20% discount on tours, rentals or lessons at Everyday California.
- 10% off Spa and Nail Services at Hyde Edwards Salon & Spa
- VIP Shopping Pass: Free and discounted items from local shops and restaurants at Seaport Village located directly outside Seaport Tower
- 20% off Nail and Spa services at Seaport Nails & Spa
Incoming and Outgoing Packages
A handling and storage fee will apply for all incoming and outgoing packages. Price per package:
Box (under 17”) $15
Box (over 17”) $25
Display booth, golf clubs, luggage $50
Packages stores 4+ days are subject to additional fees
For additional information or guest packaging inquiries, please email email@example.com