Enjoy tranquil indoor and outdoor public bathing areas while absorbing breathtaking views of Mount Fuji.
Within the male onsen, guests will discover a dry sauna that reaches temperatures of up to 90 degrees Celsius and a cold bath fed from groundwater from Mount Fuji. The female onsen features a steam sauna
In the traditional washing areas, complimentary toiletries are infused with Shizuoka tea seed oil, extracted from hand-picked tea seeds.
Extend your onsen experience at the indoor and outdoor relaxation areas overlooking Mount Fuji. Enjoy complimentary Shizuoka tea and local Asagiri milk.
Open from 6 am to midnight to overnight guests and those who have booked spa treatments.
- Reservation is not required to use the onsen.
- To preserve the onsen’s tranquil ambiance, we may need to limit the number of visitors.
- Fuji Omika Onsen is a public onsen separated by men and woman.
- There are no private onsens at Omika Wellness & Spa.
Experience a blissful moment of relaxation in our hot springs, even without an overnight stay!
- Please book in advance.
- Hours: 10:00 to 18:00 (last entry)
- Price: Adult JPY 2,500 / Child (6 to 12 years) 1,250 yen / Preschoolers free of charge
- Tax and towel rental fees are included.
- Number of visitors are limited.
- Contact: Email FSWUB.email@example.com Tel +81-550-20-1230
- Infants of diaper-wearing age may not use the onsen.
- Children aged up to 15 may use the onsen under adult supervision.
- Children aged six and under can use either the male or female onsen.
- Children aged 11 and under may not use the saunas.
- Children aged 12–15 may use the saunas under adult supervision.