High above Seoul, and providing stunning views of the city, is the Park Club private retreat. This provides spa treatments, fitness opportunities, recreation, and nutrition advice and is an exclusive spa and fitness facility limited to hotel guests, spa guests and Park Club members only.
It is a destination that allows you to develop optimal personal wellness and, achieve your fitness goals through, a range of spa offerings, expert treatments and exclusive products.
The Park Club Fitness Studio features the latest in cardio-vascular equipment combined with a wide array of entertainment options and weight training facilities. Its qualified fitness instructors are on hand to ensure a quality workout and personal training sessions may be arranged through the spa concierge. The infinity granite swimming pool provides stunning city views of Seoul through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
※ Please kindly note that the use of some facilities may be restricted when the maximum permitted number of users has been reached, in accordance with the government’s regulations.
<Location & Operation Hours>
· Location: Park Hyatt Seoul, 23F
· Men's lockers / Women's lockers: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
· Dry sauna / Steam sauna: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
· Swimming Pool: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
· Spa Treatment: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
· Fitness Studio: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
※ 2021 Regular Closure Schedule of Park Club (Pool, Sauna, Fitness Studio and Spa) for cleaning and maintenance:
July 13, September 14, November 9
The minimum age for use of the Park Club facilities is 16 years.
- Swimming Pool: Children between the age of 6 and 15 may use the pool only if accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under the height 100 cm are not permitted to enter the pool for safety reason. It is recommended that children change into their swimsuits and take a shower in the guest room. Guests must wear a swimming cap when entering the pool, and tubes, toys or any other equipment is not permitted in the pool, except for life jackets. Bringing food and beverages to the pool area is also prohibited.
- Sauna: An additional KRW 44,000 (10% VAT included) per person who stays in the hotel may require for the use of sauna facility (23F).
- Spa Treatment: Guests who are pregnant are restricted to treatments.
※ As a destination for developing your personal wellness, facilities at Park Club are limited to a comfortable number of guests at any one time for your safety and enjoyment. We also respectfully ask that mobile phones and other electronic devices be on silent mode at all facilities.
※ In accordance with enhanced COVID-19 prevention measures, use of the sauna, baths and showers has been limited to one hour. Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Park Hyatt Seoul operates a valet parking service for all guests in order to deliver enhanced convenience and exceptional guest experiences.
- Complimentary when using Park Club facilities, with no time limit
- Complimentary for up to 3 hours during restaurant visits,
then KRW 5,000 per 30 minutes thereafter
- KRW 18,000 per night when staying at the hotel
Park Club +82 2 2016 1176 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org