The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority.
In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures in line with guidelines from the Abu Dhabi Department of Culture & Tourism (DCT), please be informed of the safety guidelines below:
- Please proceed through thermal scanning before entering the facilities.
- Kindly adhere to social distancing rules while using the facilities.
- You will be required to fill-out a COVID-19 disclaimer before entering the facilities.
- Changing facilities and showers are not available for use.
- Lockers will not be issued during your visit.
- Kindly use your own Gym towel during your exercise sessions.
- A maximum of 8 people allowed in the Gym at the same time.
- Access to the Gym is restricted once full capacity is reached.
- Limited access to equipment due to social distancing guidelines.
- Masks, gloves and sanitizers are available for your use at all times.
- Disinfecting wipes are available for your use at all times.
- Gym equipment is disinfected after every single use.
- Air-conditioning system is cleaned regularly.
- Daily misting (disinfection) of treatment rooms and facilities in use.
The Fitness Centre at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi features a 25-metre outdoor lap pool as well as a floodlit tennis court and a high-tech gym with the latest sophistically designed equipment by Lifefitness™, to ensure optimum fitness results and physical wellness.
A personal trainer can be arranged on request and offers workout programmes, physical monitoring and tailor-made training sessions. The fully equipped fitness centre is open daily from 7:00am to 10:00pm and is available exclusively for hotel and spa guests.
For more information, please contact +971 (0) 2 407 1234 or e-mail email@example.com