1 of 1
Enjoy the Best of Downtown Madison
Discover downtown Madison from our hotel, walking distance to the Wisconsin State Capitol and Overture Center for the Art’s. We’re located just a few blocks to University of Wisconsin-Madison, Monona Terrace, State Street, and the Madison Children’s Museum.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Exhale on Demand videos for working out in the room
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Swimming pool
- Public Entrance
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Up to 6 nights: $75/stay
7–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined
All dogs must be housebroken.