OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
At Thompson D.C., health and safety is our top priority for our Guests and Team Members. We would like to share with you the methods we are committed to executing with time, patience and thoughtfulness. As a part of the Hyatt family, we will be pairing these methods with Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
These efforts will further enhance Thompson D.C.’s existing rigorous cleaning practices and will guide our Team Members so that our Guests are able to enjoy their stay with peace of mind. This multi-layered commitment is designed to go beyond cleanliness and includes a holistic approach to wellbeing. Key enhancements will include:
· Appointing a Director of Hygiene and Facilities to oversee all methods and practices considering Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization WHO guidelines.
· Accreditation by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels around the world.
· At the onset of the COVID-19 crisis, Hyatt assembled a cross-functional response team and engaged infectious diseases and occupational health experts to support efforts with COVID-19 research findings and information.
· State of the art keyless and touchless mobile check in and check out capability through the World of Hyatt app, available to all Guests. Guests will be able to pre-check into their room the day of arrival. Our app will alert Guests as to when their room is ready and give them their room number. They can then bypass Guest Services altogether and use the app as a key to enter their clean and ready room.
· Sanitation stations throughout the hotel; all entrances, elevators, guestroom floors, event spaces and public spaces. Sani-wipes plus additional preventative protection available for guest use.
· Social distancing guidelines will be posted for Guests and Team Members to observe; including 6-foot floor markers and directional signage.
· Daily Team Member temperature checks will be performed upon entry into Hotel; Team Members will be wearing personal protective equipment at all times. Including approved and hotel issued gloves and masks.
· Hourly public area, restroom and elevator sanitation with EcoLab EPA-registered disinfectant.
· Use of an Electrostatic Sprayer in all public spaces which kills viruses, bacteria and pathogens.
· Public seating areas have been re-arranged in observance of proper social distance.
· Plexi-glass guards have been installed at guest service desk.
· Wireless credit card reader for digital no-touch payment at front desk.
· Guest services front desk team will be utilizing every other workstation to accommodate proper social distance.
· Any guest can text our guest services team for any need through our property wide opt-in text platform.
· No contact key drop for used guest keys.
· Go paperless: Guest folios will be provided by email.
· Limit of Guests per elevator
· Elimination of items that are not easily sanitized from guestrooms and public spaces.
· Guests will be asked to wear masks in accordance with the District of Columbia guidelines we will provide masks to Guests upon requests.
· Enhanced pre-arrival sanitization process completed with a sanitization seal on guestroom doors, and honor bar fridge.
· Removal of high touch items; reading materials, drinking glasses, pens, and paper goods.
· In-room dining menu posted on TV with “knock and go” delivery.
· Guestroom will remain vacant for up to 48 hours, based on availability upon check out before being cleaned
· Stay-over housekeeping service upon request by guest; with sensitivity around need and timing for the safety of our Guests and Team Members
RESTAURANT + BAR
· Grab and go food options available at Maialino Mare Barista.
· Snacks and beverages available through guest reception with “knock & go” delivery.
· Waitlist app for Guests to wait comfortably in our outdoor spaces, or nearby.
· Posted menus and menus linked via QR code for easy viewing from your phone.
· Workout items available upon request to be delivered to the room include a variety of workout equipment.
· Sanitation Stations and use instruction for cleaning equipment thoroughly.
· By appointment only workouts to ensure guest safety, with built in post work out time slots to accommodate deep cleaning.
Lost and Found
Left an item behind? Report your item and our team will be in touch swiftly.
$25 plus tax
Daily newspaper delivery upon request
Local, long-distance, and toll-free phone calls
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Ice cream cone from D.C.’s own Ice Cream Jubilee
In-room postcard with custom artwork from local artist, Carlos Carmonamedina
1 day pass for Capital Bike share
$19 day pass (full price $29) at the local Vida Fitness/Aura Spa
20% off a class at the Trapeze School, located a few blocks from the hotel
15% off total purchase at Steadfast supply
15% Discount on Nationals Baseball tickets above $100
15% off Bike and Roll tours
10% off $30 BOOMBOX Boxing class
10% off guided tours or hop on/hop off bus tours of D.C. monuments
10% Discount on Spirit of Washington or Odyssey boat tours
Traveling with your best friend?
Canine’s with a maximum weight of 50 lbs. are welcome at no extra fee.