A daily destination fee of $20.00 (subject to change) is applied to each guest room or suite during your stay at our Capitol Hill hotel in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. For more information, please contact the hotel directly.
We are pleased to offer the following as part of our Destination Fee:
10% off Old Town Trolley Tours Silver Pass
Discounted luxury town car transportation to local airports (DCA, IAD, BWI)
Over $70 discount on a two-hour private sedan tour of D.C. monuments and memorials
15% off guided Bike and Segway tours with Bike & Roll DC
$5 discount at The National Law Enforcement Museum
$10 daily food credit, per room, per night (excluding alcohol, tax, service charge and gratuity) in Article One Delivery
Boarding Pass Printing
Premium High Speed Internet
Local & domestic long distance phone calls
Safety Guidelines and Information
Hyatt Regency Washington is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Capitol Hill Experience:
Hygiene and Safety
- Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas with hospital-grade disinfectant such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons and employee areas. Our onsite hygiene manager will be ensuring we are adhering to all operational guidelines and protocols.
- Valet service will operate under cleanliness guidelines. The front drive will be designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances.
- Each colleague will be trained by a GBAC STARTM certified Leader on updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Upgraded HVAC system filtration to the highest protection to include filtering bacteria and viruses (MERV-13 rating) in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality and frequent HVAC coil disinfecting
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill does not allow pets,
with the exception of service animals.
Front Door Entrance
A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in.
It will be authorized for $50 per night for incidentals.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill offers valet parking for guests and visitors.
Self-parking is not available.
Shipping is managed by on-site FedEx® Office.
For more information about our policies, please contact our team at email@example.com or +1 202 737 1234.
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C., United States, 20001