Safety Guidelines and Information
Hyatt Regency Washington is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Chesapeake Experience:
Hygiene and Safety
- Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas with hospital-grade disinfectant such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons and employee areas. Our onsite hygiene manager will be ensuring we are adhering to all operational guidelines and protocols.
- For the safety of our guests and colleagues, we will not be entering guest rooms at any time during your stay. Simply dial ‘0’ for contactless room-delivery of any needs you may have.
- Valet service will operate under cleanliness guidelines. The front drive will be designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances.
- The updated arrival process will include a safety glass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience. You will also have the option of keyless guestroom entry by using your World of Hyatt app for World of Hyatt members.
- Social distancing will be required in all public areas and meeting space. There will also be social distancing signage and floor decals displayed throughout the resort. Furniture in the lobby and other relaxation areas will be rearranged to allow for proper distancing.
- Face masks are required by all guests throughout the public areas of the Hotel, including lobbies, elevators, hallways and meeting/ event space. All colleagues are required to wear a face mask while on property at all times. Face Mask regulations are dependent on the current Regulations of the District of Columbia.
- Each colleague will be trained by a GBAC STARTM certified Leader on updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Upgraded HVAC system filtration to the highest protection to include filtering bacteria and viruses (MERV-13 rating) in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality and frequent HVAC coil disinfecting
Meetings and Events
- Event capacities have been modified to allow proper social distancing. Meeting room layouts will be tailored to each event in order to ensure distancing and a quality experience.
- Food and Beverage stations will be managed by attendants behind Plexiglas with PPE, prepackaged 'grab and go' style menus will also be available. Sanitized individual silverware roll-ups will be prepared by staff wearing appropriate PPE.
- Increased social distancing is also available with PSAV’s MeetSAFE program that incorporates multi-room broadcast communication and multi-room/multi-venue networked communication. These designs will incorporate physical distancing measures that align with local government regulations.
Due to the limited services being offered at this time, the hotel has also suspended charging Destination Fees for stays until January 1, 2021. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
A destination fee of $20.00 plus tax applied to each night of your stay (Courtesy Card Holders, Globalists, Life Time Globalists, and Group Reservations excluded).
We are pleased to offer the following as part of our Destination Fee:
10% off Old Town Trolley Tours Silver Pass
Discounted luxury town car transportation to local airports (DCA, IAD, BWI)
Over $70 discount on a two-hour private sedan tour of monuments and memorials
15% off guided Bike and Segway tours with Bike & Roll DC
$5 discount at The National Law Enforcement Museum
$10 daily food credit, per room, per night (excluding alcohol, tax, service charge and gratuity) in Article One Delivery
Boarding Pass Printing
Premium High Speed Internet
Local & domestic long distance phone calls
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill does not allow pets,
with the exception of service animals.
Front Door Entrance
A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in.
It will be authorized for $50 per night for incidentals.
Cash or another card may be used to cover these expenses upon departure.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill offers valet parking for guests and visitors.
Self-parking is not available.
Shipping is managed by on-site FedEx® Office.
For more information about our policies, please contact our team at email@example.com or +1 202 737 1234.
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C., United States, 20001