News + Events
What a pleasure it has been this past year to host all of you at Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City! Salt Lake is one of the fastest growing and exciting urban destinations in the country, and we’re honored to be considered as part of your stay when you’re experiencing a staycation, conference, family trip, or leisure vacation. As a thank you to the community, our followers, and future travelers, our team is thrilled to announce our One-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes.
In honor of our one-year, we’re randomly selecting one winner, who will get the chance to experience all that our hotel has to offer with a one-night stay for up to two guests (some exclusions and black-out dates apply).
Enter now and find yourself enjoying an incredible stay, which you can pair with delicious dining, beautiful views, dynamic neighborhoods and shopping, and so much more.
Those interested in entering are invited to visit our Instagram page and click on the pinned Sweepstakes post where they can find additional details. No purchase is necessary to enter or win! Click the link below for the full rules and regulations for this sweepstakes.
To enter the sweepstakes without purchase or obligation, complete the steps noted within the sweepstakes announcement post (pinned on the Instagram page) and outlined below. Remember, no purchase necessary to enter or win!
Join Chef Tyson for the inaugural "Rooftop Dinner Series" on the Mar | Muntanya 6th floor terrace. A communal table "Roast Beast Feast", featuring a multi-course family style "Sunday Supper”.
September 24th Sunday Supper with Chef Tyson - "Elk-toberfest": showcasing a Local Farm-Raised Elk, Local Utah Game, Basque Cider, Local Beer, and a Colossal Hunter-Style Paella by Chef Tyson.
October 15th Sunday Supper with Chef Tyson - "Fall Harvest": showcasing a rich culture of preservation techniques, a selection of produce and meats harvested from local farms, Cured and Aged meat from Spain and local to Utah brought to you by Chef Tyson.
Take advantage of the beautiful weather and ideal, walkable location for your Salt Lake City vacation at the new Hyatt Regency. See below for just a few ideas or let our welcoming staff help you plan your days to explore downtown or venture to the mountains just minutes from our door!
Shopping: Satisfy your shopping fix with a stroll through City Creek Center and enjoy world-class shopping with stores from Apple to Nordstrom, and dining from sushi and steak.
Outdoor Adventure: Just 20 miles from the city and designated as scenic byways, the Cottonwood Canyons offer incredible climbing, hiking, trail running, biking and more
Arts & Culture: Dive into Utah’s modern art scene at the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art (UMOCA) or visit the beautiful Salt Lake City Library, designed by world-renowned architect Moshe Safdie, one of the city’s top attractions.
Festivals: Discover annual festivals and local events that celebrate Utah's artistry and cultural diversity. For live music in the open air, plan ahead for events at Red Butte Garden and amphitheater, home to a popular summer concert series.
Downtown Nightlife: From local bars to established venues, emerging talent to touring artists, Salt Lake City offers live music and atmosphere to ensure visitors enjoy their downtown stay and plan to come back for more.
From the 2022 opening of the first Hyatt Regency in Utah, to offering new downtown Salt Lake City restaurants for guests and locals, the excitement is contagious for Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City and it’s elevated dining experiences.
Northstar Meetings Group – July 2023: On-Site: Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City
The Independent – July 2023 : Salt Lake City guide: Where to eat, drink, shop and stay in the ‘Crossroads of the West’
Outside Magazine, Utah National Park Trips – March 2023: Hotel and restaurant feature in “Tradition & Energy Collide in Salt Lake”
The Salt Lake Tribune – January 2023: Restaurant feature in “Looking for an elegant dinner for two?”
Forbes – December 2022: “Where to Stay” in Utah Winter Primer—Ski, Eat, Drink, Sleep, Repeat
Salt Lake Magazine – November 2022: Feature article for “The Grand Opening of Salt Lake City’s Hyatt Regency”
Utah Stories – November 2022: Restaurant feature in “SKY HIGH SPANISH: A Visit to Hyatt’s New Rooftop Restaurant”
An all-day Salt Lake-inspired American bistro featuring an open kitchen concept, The Salt Republic, invites you to enjoy your holiday meal with us!
- Thanksgiving: Delight in a memorable feast with family and friends. Salt Republic’s holiday offerings are sure to delight. Thanksgiving 2023 details coming in October
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day: The Salt Republic will be open on Christmas Eve serving signature dishes from the a la carte menu. On Christmas Day, the restaurant will be offering a sumptuous buffet. Christmas 2023 details coming in October
- New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day: Toast to the New Year in downtown SLC. Salt Republic will be open on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day with exclusive menus. New Year’s Eve 2023 details coming in October
- Easter Brunch: Celebrate the holiday with family and friends over a delicious meal in downtown Salt Lake City. From Smoked Trout Benedict to a carving station, Salt Republic’s Easter Brunch is sure to make your holiday delectable. Easter 2024 details coming next year.
- Mother’s Day Brunch: Enjoy the opportunity to celebrate the special women in your life with a delectable brunch in downtown SLC. The thoughtfully curated menu will feature elegant dishes and a children’s menu – kids under 4 eat free.