News + Events
Take advantage of everything great to do in the city – from catching a game with your favorite NBA team to enjoying a concert downtown, plan your visit and take the elevator home for a comfortable night with us.
Going skiing? Plan a downtown stay and be on the snow in 30 minutes! Whatever your plans for adventure in March, let us host you.
Save 15% or more on stays now through March 31, 2023.
From the 2022 opening of the first Hyatt Regency in Utah, to offering new downtown Salt Lake City restaurants for guests and locals, the excitement is contagious for Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City and it’s elevated dining experiences.
Outside Magazine, Utah National Park Trips – March 2023: Hotel and restaurant feature in “Tradition & Energy Collide in Salt Lake”
The Salt Lake Tribune – January 2023: Restaurant feature in “Looking for an elegant dinner for two?”
Forbes – December 2022: “Where to Stay” in Utah Winter Primer—Ski, Eat, Drink, Sleep, Repeat
Salt Lake Magazine – November 2022: Feature article for “The Grand Opening of Salt Lake City’s Hyatt Regency”
Utah Stories – November 2022: Restaurant feature in “SKY HIGH SPANISH: A Visit to Hyatt’s New Rooftop Restaurant”
An all-day Salt Lake-inspired American bistro featuring an open kitchen concept, The Salt Republic, invites you to enjoy your holiday meal with us!
- Easter Brunch: April 9, 2023 | 10 AM – 3 PM Celebrate the holiday with family and friends over a delicious meal in downtown Salt Lake City. From Smoked Trout Benedict and Cinnamon Roll French Toast to a carving station and seafood tower with king crab and oysters, Salt Republic’s Easter Brunch is sure to make your holiday delectable.
- $70 per adult, $35 per child, Free for children 3 and under
- Reservations can be made here (link to https://www.exploretock.com/the-salt-republic-salt-lake-city/)
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day: The Salt Republic will be open on Christmas Eve serving signature dishes from the a la carte menu. On Christmas Day, from 10am-4pm, the restaurant will be offering a sumptuous buffet.
- Priced at $65 per adult, $35 children 12 and under. Reservations can be made here.
- New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day: The restaurant will be open on New Year’s Eve serving an a la carte dinner menu. On New Year’s Day breakfast favorites like the signature Bison Short Rib Hash and the SR Benedict featuring Wagyu Pastrami will be served until 2:00pm. Reservations can be made here.