1 of 1
Discover the Best of Austin & Cedar Park
Visit our new Hyatt Place Austin / Cedar Park hotel located across the street from the H-E-B Center, just minutes from Round Rock, the Hill Country, Lake Travis, and downtown Austin. Conveniently located on the 183 thoroughfare, across various dining and shopping options at the 1890 Ranch, and a stone’s throw from the Haute Spot Entertainment Venue that showcases weekend concerts, our features Free Wi-Fi, comfortable and modern rooms, as well as over 2,600 square feet of flexible event space.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Swimming pool
- Registration desk
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Up to six nights: nonrefundable $75 fee
Seven to 30 nights: additional $100
Over thirty nights: subject to additional fees at hotel’s discretion
Guest will be required to sign a pet policy upon check in.