1 of 1
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Experience Luxury In Downtown Nashville On The Doorstep of Broadway
Grand Hyatt Nashville is a downtown luxury hotel on Broadway at Nashville Yards. Within walking distance of the Gulch and Midtown, our retreat features one of the highest outdoor rooftop bars in Music City, a spa, and seven food and beverage experiences.
- Free Internet Access
- On-Site Restaurant
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
- Meeting Facilities
Rooms + Suites
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Desk
- Public Entrance
- Swimming Pool
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
Life is never ruff with man’s best friend by your side. Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room. Add PETS to request field when booking your stay.
Service Animal Policy:
- Pet & Deep Cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
- Add PETS to request field when booking your stay
- For stays of 1-29 days: $100 fee charged per stay
- For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotels discretion
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted.
- Up to two dogs will be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms).