1 of 1
Explore Boone Hall Plantation When You Stay With Us
Shop and explore the Charleston metro area from Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Centre, where you’ll find 60 shops and restaurants steps from your room. Take one minute walk to the movie theater, head to a brick-oven pizzeria for lunch, or drive three miles to the historic Boone Hall Plantation.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Swimming pool
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Up to six nights: $75 pet fee per stay
7-30 nights: $100 additional cleaning fee
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined