ON-PROPERTY COVID-19 TESTING FOR A FEE:
As an extension of Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, Hyatt Hyatt Place Los Cabos has arranged for on-property COVID-19 testing for a fee through September 30, 2021. Tests are subject to availability. See pricing below.
To further care for any guest who is required to extend their stay due to a delay in testing or test results or a positive test result prior to their return flight, Hyatt Place Los Cabos will offer a special Travel Delay Rate, extending up to 25% off. The rate is valid for stays up to 14 nights. No minimum length of stay is required at this time, and guests must book with hotel directly while on property.
See terms and conditions below.
Onsite antigen testing is available at Hyatt Place Los Cabos during specific days and times, therefore appointment is required. Tests are provided by external Medical Certified persons. Cost is $20 usd + taxes per test, per person. A valid passport, email address, date of birth and phone number are also required to register the test results. A certificate issued by the Department of Health of Baja California Sur will be emailed directly to the guest’s email address no longer than 24 hours after the test is taken.
Rapid Antigen Test:
USD $20 USD per person per test.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tests must be conducted during a stay at a participating hotel, and no refund or credit will be issued for unused tests. Guest may be required to show proof of travel plans.
- Minimum stay requirements for large groups/weddings are at the discretion of resort.
- Testing offer not valid for guests traveling to other locations and subject to terms and conditions disclosed at time of booking.
- Travel Delay Rate valid in connection with extending both direct and third-party bookings and will be based on prevailing rate at time of reservation extension.
- Rate must be booked on-property due to a delay in testing or test results, or a positive test during stay and prior to departure.
- Guest may be required to show proof of test status and interrupted travel plans.
- Valid at all Hyatt hotels in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and South America, excluding Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts. Rate may only be booked by a guest during a stay.
- Participating hotels reserve the right to change Travel Delay Rate to the then-current Hyatt Daily Rate in the event of fraud, abuse or misuse of the Travel Delay Rate.
- Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice for any reason, including if the CDC modifies its testing requirements.
- Offers subject to availability and void where prohibited by law.
In order to accommodate guests who enjoy traveling with their pets, the Hyatt Place brand now accepts dogs.
Guidelines for dog's owner
To ensure maximum comfort for all of our guests, following the departure of a guest traveling with a pet, there are certain steps that we must take to ensure the suite is left clean and free from possible allergens.
For guests staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be charged. Guests staying 7-30 nights, there is a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee. For guests staying longer than 30 nights consecutively, please check with the hotel regarding the fee.
The Hyatt Place brand limits pets to two (2) household pets per room weighing 50 lbs. and under (22.68 Kilograms), provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs. (34 Kilograms). All pets must be housebroken. We reserve the right to refuse pets that do not meet customary standards for household pets, based on species, odor or aggressiveness. Your pet must be confined in a carrier if left unattended during the cleaning of your suite or you can make arrangements to be present when your suite is serviced. Dogs must be on leashes when in public areas and are not allowed in food service and pool areas.
For your convenience, we have designated a ‘dog walk’ area, where pet signage, collection bags and trash receptacle are located. Additionally, you will receive a Pet Door Hanger to hang on your guest room door letting us know that your pet is inside.