1 of 1
Experience the ultimate Paseo Malecon escape
This Baja California peninsula getaway offers ocean views, stretches of pristine, sandy beachfronts, whale watching, and world-class golfing. At Hyatt Place Los Cabos, explore trendy dining, local shopping, snorkeling adventures, and cultural tours, all in walking distance or a short drive from our hotel.
HOTEL AT A GLANCE
Rooms + Suites
- Ocean views
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Luxury bath products
- 24/7 market
- Complimentary breakfast for members
- 24/7 grab-and-go snacks and salads
Activities + Entertainment
- San Jose del Cabo Art Walk
- Whale Watching in Cabo
- World-Class Golf Courses
- Surf Lessons
- Free Wi-Fi
- 157 Rooms
- Outdoor Pool and Patio
- 24/7 food and drinks
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Healthy breakfast options to start the day
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Up to 6 nights: $75/day
7–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined
All dogs must be housebroken.