Hyatt Regency is certified by Pets Can Stay as one of the finest hotels to host your furry friend. Bring up to two dogs, as long as their combined weight is less than 75 pounds, and let them meet Remi, our resident Boston Terrier named one of Boston Business Journal’s “Hardest Working Dogs in Boston.” Remi greets each four-legged guest with a welcome letter and New England-inspired lobster treat.
1-6 nights: $100 + tax
7+ nights: $200 + tax
For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion.
Two dogs up to 75 pounds combined
Destination Fee Policy
Please be advised that hotel room bookings will be assessed a mandatory destination fee of $25.00 per night. Please enjoy the following complimentary access and activities included in your stay as part of this program:
• Sanitary Disposable Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer
• Premium Hi-Speed Wi-Fi
• $10 Daily Food Credit (excludes alcohol, tax, service charge and gratuity) for dinner period only at Avenue One Express
• Cup of Boston Clam Chowder, available during dinner period only at Avenue One Express
• Special Boston Keepsake Magnet (upon departure)
• Newspapers available daily in the lobby
• Health Club access
• Rollaway bed (available upon request)
• Microwave (available upon request)
• Local and Long distance access (US calls only)
• 10% discount off laundry and dry cleaning service
• Exhale Back Bay - $10 discount off a fitness class and/or $25 discount off a spa therapy session
• Franklin Zoo & Stone Zoo discount
• Old Town Trolley - Boston Tour - $2 discount per ticket from listed price
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests or visitors of a Hyatt hotel who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state, and local laws with respect to firearms in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and for ensuring that the firearm is:
- Secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest
- Securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel who are on duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security Department.