Hyatt Regency is certified by Pets Can Stay as one of the finest hotels to host your furry friend. Bring up to two dogs, as long as their combined weight is less than 75 pounds.
1-6 nights: $100 + tax
7+ nights: $200 + tax
For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion.
Two dogs up to 75 pounds combined
Destination Fee Policy
Please be advised that hotel room bookings will be assessed a mandatory destination fee of $30.00 (including tax) per night. Please enjoy the following complimentary access and activities included in your stay as part of this program:
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Local, Access and Long Distance Domestic Calls
- $10 daily food credit (excludes alcohol, tax, service charge and gratuity) for DINNER period only at Avenue One Express
- Special Boston Keepsake magnet upon departure
- Old Town Trolley Ticket - Boston Tour - $2 discount/tix from listed price
- Yoga Classes (avail 2x/week)
- Pelotons available for usage in our Fitness Center
- Rollaway bed & Microwave (upon request)
- Daily newspapers in the lobby
- Access to 24-hour Health Club & Pool
- $5.00 discount on valet parking
- Complimentary printing, copying and faxing at the Front Desk
- Complimentary receiving, handling and delivery of incoming packages and mail
- Enjoy a cup of Boston Clam Chowder, served at Avenue One or "to-go"
- Bring your pet - 50% off cleaning fee
- 10% discount off laundry/dry cleaning
- Exhale Battery Wharf - $10 off a Fitness Class or $25 off a Spa Therapy Session
- Shoeshine service
- Sanitary disposable face masks & sanitizing wipes
- Local Zoo Discount for Franklin and Stone Zoos
Rent and Check-In Age
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent and check into a room with a valid government issued I.D.
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests or visitors of a Hyatt hotel who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state, and local laws with respect to firearms in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and for ensuring that the firearm is:
- Secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest
- Securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel who are on duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security Department.