1 of 1
Urban resort hotel beside Tokyo Bay
The first Hyatt Place in Japan opened in July. Hyatt Place Tokyo Bay is located on the southeast side of Urayasu City, Chiba prefecture, close to Tokyo Disney Resort®. It takes about only 30 minutes to get to Tokyo, city center and the hotel provides shuttle service to Tokyo Disney Resort® and the nearest JR Shin-Urayasu station. The hotel is built in front of Urayasu-shi Sogo Park, which faces Tokyo Bay. You will experience our seamless service as we offer a smart and comfortable stay.
For World of Hyatt members, we offer free breakfast on a qualifying stay.
- Free breakfast for members
- Free Internet Access
- Restaurant On-Site
- Fitness Center
- Digital Key
- Digital Check-In
- Business Services
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Healthy breakfast options to start the day
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
RESTAURANT AND BAR
Delicious dining options for your selection.
The hotel has The Kitchen for all-day dining, The Market for grab ‘n’ go and 9 Dot Bar for casual dining.
The main bar, Rooftop Bar, is located on the rooftop and our sushi and teppanyaki restaurant will offer a luxury experience.