Urban resort hotel beside Tokyo Bay
The first Hyatt Place in Japan will open in July. Hyatt Place Tokyo Bay is located on the southeast side of Urayasu City, Chiba prefecture, close to Tokyo Disney Resort®. The hotel is built in front of Urayasu-shi Sogo Park, which faces Tokyo Bay. You will experience our seamless service as we offer a smart and comfortable stay.
Delicious dining options for your selection.
The hotel has Gallery Kitchen for all-day dining, Gallery Market for grab ‘n’ go and 9 Dot Bar for casual dining.
The main bar, Rooftop Bar, is located on the rooftop and our sushi and teppanyaki restaurant will offer a luxury experience.
Free Internet Access
- 362 rooms, including 2 suites
- 2 meeting rooms with 93 sqm area
- Accessible room
- Multilingual staff
- Free shuttle between the hotel and Tokyo Disney Resort®
- Sealy bed
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- 50-inch flat-screen 4K HDTV
- Mini fridge
- Personal safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Natural skin and hair care amenities