1 of 1
Stay Across from Georgia Aquarium
Stay at Hyatt Place Atlanta / Centennial Park and explore must-see attractions within walking distance of the hotel. Take in the Fountain of Rings and outdoor concerts at Centennial Olympic Park, or visit a plethora of aquatic creatures at nearby Georgia Aquarium. At day’s end return to our hotel in the hub of downtown and unwind poolside.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- 24/7 Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Free Internet Access
$75 for up to 6 nights
Seven–30 nights: Additional $100