- A stand-alone, luxurious, Georgian-fronted townhouse over five floors, offering pure luxury and a totally unique experience.
- A spacious sitting area exuding a homely yet stylish feeling of warmth with designer furniture pieces and a generous-sized, bespoke desk.
- Separate bedrooms with King and twin beds.
- Roll-top copper bathtubs and spacious walk-in rainfall showers
- Fully equipped Kitchenette, games room and snug.
Great Scotland Yard Townhouse
A luxury serviced residence in St James’s that allows you to experience the city as Londoners do, within striking distance of the city’s top landmarks, while enjoying a totally unique residential experience filled with modern amenities and luxurious comforts.
Enter through your own front door to the iconic 5 storey 2,153 square foot, Great Scotland Yard Townhouse. This Georgian property that was the former home to H.R.H. The King of Scotland, offers an exclusive intimacy and a new hotel experience, where your every need is met from arrival to departure.
Adjoined to the hotel for the convenience of accessing all hotel facilities without stepping outside as well as receiving unparalleled service to fulfill your every need as well as use of the gym, a twice daily housekeeping service and access to in-room-dining.
Great Scotland Yard offers a distinctive and individual address that no other hotel in London can.