1 of 1
Explore the Wilmington Riverfront
Hyatt Place Wilmington / Riverfront makes special events a cinch, with more than 6,088 square feet of event space, including a separate banquet center. A stay here puts you close to must-see attractions, trendy shopping, and dining along the picturesque Christina River.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
Sleep tight in a Hyatt Grand Bed™, freshen up in a bathroom with granite countertops, and unwind in a Cozy Corner with sofa-sleeper. Select a View room to enjoy scenic vistas of the Riverwalk area.
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Seven to 30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
Two dogs: 75 pounds combined