News + Events
As winter season winds down in the Vail Valley, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek remains open year-round with relaxing guest rooms, upscale dining, on-site spa and everything needed for a mountain getaway throughout spring season.
Explore what Beaver Creek has to offer through Summer 2023, and plan ahead to book your stay!
Beaver Creek Vail Valley Golf:
- Courses open to members and guests May 2023
- Red Sky Golf Club
- Beaver Creek Golf Club
Beaver Creek Summer 2023 On-Mountain Activities:
- Offering mountain access every weekend June – September
- Mountaintop activities include:
- Scenic lift rides on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Hiking and bike haul on Centennial Express, steps from Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Gemstone panning, mini golf, bungee trampoline and more in the base area
- Lift access to on-mountain dining, access to trails and open area seating with lawn games
Signature Beaver Creek 2023 Summer events:
- Blues, Brews and BBQ Festival: May 26 – 28
- BC Unplugged: Every Thursday, June 22 – September 14
- Independence Day Celebration: July 4
- Beaver Creek Oktoberfest: September 1 – 3
Let us help you treat yourself to luxurious spa experiences with a savings perk this spring at Exhale Spa. Explore the special spa offers below through May 31, 2023, and we will see you in the sauna.
Exhale Spa Membership
It’s time to invest in renewal. Register for an exhale LIFE membership for only $189/month (normally $209/month) and enjoy the following benefits at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Exhale Spa:
- Initiation fee waived · Unlimited FIT classes and access to the fitness center
- One spa therapy every month (from a select service list)
- 15% off purchases from the Exhale Spa boutique
Enjoy 25% off all spa services on Tuesday - Thursday at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Exhale Spa. Use code midweekwellness online or call to book at 970-748-7500.
Experience an intimate music, wine and mountain-side event in the luxurious Vail Valley. Guests will take part in a 3-day experience in Beaver Creek Village made up of incredible artist performances, culinary delights, and winemaker pours. This exclusive, epicurean event features stripped down, acoustic performances and world-renowned wines setting the stage for truly remarkable guest experiences.
Click here to learn more.
Pull out your gear or start shopping to get exited for another great ski season in Beaver Creek. Skiers, snowboarders, and winter-lovers of all types can come enjoy the mountains, the snow and the beauty of the Vail Valley in winter.
- McCoy Park is in its 2nd season, offering even more beginner and intermediate runs for families and adventures continuing to practice and enjoy the winter sports.
- Cookie Time is a decades-old tradition in Beaver Creek, with the aroma of delicious chocolate chip cookies sweeping through the village at 3pm every day just steps from Park Hyatt.
- Elevated resort dining experiences: Allie's, Zach's, and Beano's fine dining cabins on the mountain offer bucket-list culinary experiences with snowcat-drawn sleigh rides to elevated epicurean escapes.
- All guests can enjoy the in-village winter activities including the ice-skating rink which offers ice skates and ice bikes for rental daily through the winter. The ice-skating rink is located at the front door of Park Hyatt Beaver Creek resort!
- Mountain Access Update – all Vail Resorts: Lift tickets will be limited every day, across every resort, during the 2022/23 season in order to preserve the guest experience at each resort. Availability of lift tickets will be visible on resort websites in the coming weeks. If tickets are sold out online, guests will not be able to purchase them at ticket windows. Please plan in advance!
Experience performances from classical to comedy, country to cirque. The Vilar Center for the Arts, located just steps from Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, offers year-round entertainment and top nationwide touring musicians, bands and performances.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort is excited to welcome guests back to the Vail Valley with enhancements and renovations to provide a luxurious and memorable stay year-round.
2022: 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill
- Installation of a complete restaurant patio covering, allowing for outdoor dining in Vail Valley across all four seasons of beautiful weather in Colorado.
- Patio enhancements include upscale, comfortable seating for families, large parties or casual gatherings, flat screen TVs for not missing a minute of the big game, and heated patio elements for enjoying the Beaver Creek Mountain views for après ski or any time.
2019: Brass Bear Bar
- Located at the center of the lobby, the renovated bar creates a luxurious central gathering hub as an inviting, upscale place to pull up a seat, take in the views and enjoy a craft beer, cocktail or glass of wine. Brass Bear Bar takes full advantage of the beautiful surrounding views.
- A modernized fireplace built with large slabs of polished marble and satin brass reveals for sophisticated materiality. An additional fireplace was added, for a total of two flanking modern fireplaces that together evoke a sense of warmth and community.