News + Events
Revel in the breathtaking landscape of the Vail Valley this holiday season with Park Hyatt Beaver Creek and plan for unforgettable moments to celebrate the holiday season.
Regular Beaver Creek Resort Offerings:
- S’mores Kits – enjoy anytime at our oversized outdoor fire pit
- Family Arcade Room – when you need a break from the snow!
- Lending Library & Game Room – relax indoors for family time
- Daily Homemade Cookies – served by Beaver Creek “chefs” daily at 3:00pm
- Live music @ Brass Bear Bar
New for 2023 Holiday Season:
Reserve your space in exclusive events from complimentary, festive fun to paid activities to enjoy throughout your stay! Contact our concierge here for more information or to let us help you secure reservations.
- Movie Night: December 14, 18 and 26
- Menorah Lighting: December 7 - 14
- S’mores Bar: December 12 - 26
- Elf on the Shelf: December 12 – 26
- Wood Slice Branding: December 12, 16 and 19
- Cocktail Classes*: December 13 and 22
- Story Time: December 12 – 15, 18 – 22
- Gingerbread House Making*: December 20
- Singing Santa: December 23 & 24
- Cookie Decorating: December 2
- Tequila Pairing Dinner*: December 28
- Casamigos Activation*: December 29
*Cost applies; view December Events Calendar or contact the hotel to learn more.
Beaver Creek Resort Opens for the season on Nov. 22, 2023!
Pull out your gear or start shopping to get excited for another great ski season in Beaver Creek. Skiers, snowboarders, and winter-lovers of all types can come enjoy the mountains, the snow and the beauty of the Vail Valley in winter.
- McCoy Park is in its 3rd season, offering even more beginner and intermediate runs for families and adventures continuing to practice and enjoy the winter sports.
- Cookie Time is a decades-old tradition in Beaver Creek, with the aroma of delicious chocolate chip cookies sweeping through the village at 3pm every day just steps from Park Hyatt.
- Elevated resort dining experiences: Allie's, Zach's, and Beano's fine dining cabins on the mountain offer bucket-list culinary experiences with snowcat-drawn sleigh rides to elevated epicurean escapes.
- All guests can enjoy the in-village winter activities including the ice-skating rink which offers ice skates and ice bikes for rental daily through the winter. The ice-skating rink is located at the front door of Park Hyatt Beaver Creek resort!
Experience performances from classical to comedy, country to cirque. The Vilar Center for the Arts, located just steps from Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, offers year-round entertainment and top nationwide touring musicians, bands and performances.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort is excited to welcome guests back to the Vail Valley with enhancements and renovations to provide a luxurious and memorable stay year-round.
2022: 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill
- Installation of a complete restaurant patio covering, allowing for outdoor dining in Vail Valley across all four seasons of beautiful weather in Colorado.
- Patio enhancements include upscale, comfortable seating for families, large parties or casual gatherings, flat screen TVs for not missing a minute of the big game, and heated patio elements for enjoying the Beaver Creek Mountain views for après ski or any time.
2019: Brass Bear Bar
- Located at the center of the lobby, the renovated bar creates a luxurious central gathering hub as an inviting, upscale place to pull up a seat, take in the views and enjoy a craft beer, cocktail or glass of wine. Brass Bear Bar takes full advantage of the beautiful surrounding views.
- A modernized fireplace built with large slabs of polished marble and satin brass reveals for sophisticated materiality. An additional fireplace was added, for a total of two flanking modern fireplaces that together evoke a sense of warmth and community.