News + Events
As winter ski and ride season winds down in Colorado, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek remains open year-round with relaxing guest rooms, upscale dining, on-site spa and everything needed for a mountain getaway throughout spring season. Beaver Creek Village summer activities and on-mountain operations will commence on June 18, 2022.
See below to learn what Beaver Creek has to offer in spring and summer 2022 for both locals and guests, and plan ahead to book your stay! (View Details)
Beaver Creek Vail Valley Golf:
- Red Sky Golf Club opens for members on May 5 and resort guests on May 13
- Beaver Creek Golf Club opens for members and resort guests on May 13
Beaver Creek On-Mountain Activities:
- Open daily June 18 – September 5, 2022
- Open Saturdays and Sundays through 6 – September 25, 2022
- Scenic lift rides on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Hiking and bike haul on Centennial Express, steps from Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Gemstone panning, mini golf, bungee trampoline and more in the base area
- Spruce Saddle lift access to on-mountain food service, access to trails, and lawn games including volleyball and cornhole
Signature Beaver Creek events:
- Blues, Brews and BBQ – May 27-29, 2022
- Independence Day Celebration – July 4, 2022
- Wine and Spirits Festival – August 11-14, 2022
- Oktoberfest – September 2-4, 2022
Experience performances from classical to comedy, country to cirque. The Vilar Center for the Arts, located just steps from Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, offers year-round entertainment and top nationwide touring musicians, bands and performances.
Plan for fun in the Vail Valley during your stay at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. Let our concierge help you plan a memorable getaway both on property and around the town.
Click here to view 2022 Spring and Summer Events in Beaver Creek
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is pleased to announce the completion of a major lobby renovation. Designed by Premier, the new lobby is ready to welcome guests for the resort’s 30th anniversary, as well as the 2019-2020 ski season, which is about to kick into full gear. One of the most notable aspects of the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek lobby overhaul is the new Brass Bear Bar. Located at the center of the lobby, the bar takes full advantage of the beautiful surrounding views, creating a central gathering hub.
Further features of the new lobby include:
- A central, cantilevered live-edge wood bench that frames a honed-back granite fireplace. The sculptural, interactive installation features faux dancing flames emulated by LED lights and water vapor.
- A relocated reception desk for a more intimate check-in experience, where visitors can now sit at the desk while they speak with hotel staff. Behind the front desk, there is a dramatic, sculptural metal screen composed of bronze, metal, glass, and wood logs. This screen opens the entryway to views of the spaces beyond the check-in area, enticing new arrivals with the stunning new Brass Bear Bar that sits within.
- A modernized fireplace large slabs of polished marble with large satin brass reveals for sophisticated materiality. An additional fireplace was added, for a total of two flanking modern fireplaces that together evoke a sense of warmth and community.