Hygiene & Safety
Hyatt Regency Denver is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. Some specific health and safety measures currently in place at Hyatt Regency Denver include:
· Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness.
· Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces.
· Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, group meetings, and events.
· Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances.
· Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues.
· Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel properties.
· All public areas and guestrooms are undergoing increased sanitizing practices. Including high touchpoint areas such as; elevator buttons, remote control, door handles, telephones, light switches, etc.
· Housekeeping service during your stay will be available upon request only.
· All guestrooms will be held vacant for a minimum of 48 hours prior to being prepared for the next guest. Rooms are prepared with the upmost care.
· Guests are required to wear a face covering while in public areas of the hotel unless eating or drinking per local regulation.
· We require all guests to follow social distancing guidelines while on property.
· As an added protection for our guests and staff, to further reduce the risk of transmitting contagious disease, the hotel is no longer accepting currency and coin. We do, however accept all major credit cards.
Pool, Spa, and Fitness Center
Due to health and safety guidelines the Pool, Spa and Fitness Center are closed at this time.
Covered Self-Parking is available for our guests at the rate of $42 per night, which includes in and out privileges.