1 of 1
Enjoy Shopping and Nearby Hiking Trails
Experience your stay in the Central Valley from rooms close to River Park Shopping Center and downtown Fresno. Embark on unforgettable hikes by taking day trips from Hyatt Place Fresno to nearby Yosemite or Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Seven to 30 nights: $75 pet fee, plus $100 deep cleaning fee
Over 30 nights: please contact us in advance
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined