1 of 1
Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, dine in one of our three restaurants and bars, hold a board meeting or an exclusive event and don’t forget to relax in our pool and spa area. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Moscow.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Spacious rooms: 298 guestrooms including 39 suites, with view and club level spaces available
- Meetings and events made easier: 3500 square meters of flexible meeting and events facilities including a 700 square meters pillar-less Regency Ballroom and 850 square meters Yashin bridge
- Location on Leningradsky Avenue: Adjacent to the prestigious Dynamo Stadium and Petrovsky Park area, with perfect access to local landmarks, tourist attractions, shops and restaurants and in close proximity to major business centers
- Eclectic dining: Three on-site restaurants and bars, serving traditional Russian dishes, fresh pastries, innovative cocktails, authentic local and Asian cuisine, and much more
- Plenty of places to relax: An indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour GYM at the 2 700 square meters state-of-the-art Fitness Center and an energizing SPA