Hyatt guarantees that it provides the lowest online bookable rate for room reservations at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts available to the general public on the Internet, subject to the below terms and conditions. The following brands participate in the Hyatt.com Best Rate Guarantee: Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Andaz®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Alila®, JdV by HyattTM, Destination by HyattTM, Caption by HyattTM, and Thompson Hotels® (each a “Participating Hyatt Brand”). Hotels and resorts operating under a Participating Hyatt Brand are “Participating Hotels.”
What you must do to be eligible for the Hyatt.com Best Rate Guarantee (“Best Rate Guarantee”):
- (1) Book a stay at a Participating Hotel through a Hyatt website;
- (2) Within 24 hours of your booking, on the Internet find a publicly available and immediately bookable room-only rate available on the Internet for the same stay (e.g., same hotel, same type of room, same number of guests, same dates of stay, same length of stay, same inclusions, same guarantee and cancellation policies, and same booking conditions) that is greater than or equal to $1 USD lower in price than the comparable room rate available on the Hyatt website (“Competing Rate”); and
- (3) Within 24 hours of your booking, submit your claim request with Hyatt as described below.
What you must do to submit a claim for the Hyatt.com Best Rate Guarantee:
- Within 24 hours of booking, submit your claim request online via our online claim form, by calling 1-877-247-3909 or 402-593-5445, or by contacting your local Hyatt Global Contact Center (“Claim”). The guest named at the time of booking is the only individual that can make a Claim for that stay.
What Hyatt will do if your Claim qualifies for the Hyatt.com Best Rate Guarantee:
- If Hyatt confirms the availability of the Competing Rate on the Internet, Hyatt agrees to match the Competing Rate for the same stay that you booked through a Hyatt website, plus provide you with your choice of either: (i) an additional twenty percent (20%) off the Competing Rate (“Additional Percent Off”) or (ii) 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points (“Bonus Points”). Additional Percent Off and Bonus Points are collectively referred to as “Reward.”
- Once you select your Reward, your selection is final and may not be revised.
- In the event that the Competing Rate is in a different currency than the Hyatt.com rate, Hyatt shall convert the Competing Rate and the Hyatt.com rate into a common currency chosen by Hyatt in Hyatt’s sole discretion. If, after conversion to the same currency, a Competing Rate is less than three percent (3%) lower than the Hyatt.com rate, then such Competing Rate shall not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee. Such deviations are often the result of fluctuations in currency exchange rates and other factors beyond Hyatt’s control.
- If you have booked a prepaid stay on Hyatt.com and submit a valid Claim, then Hyatt will refund you the original rate and charge you the new rate.
- Any reservations made with consecutive night stays at the same location shall be considered one stay/reservation for purposes of the Best Rate Guarantee and therefore, shall only receive one (1) Reward if verified and eligible.
- Each Claim may only cover one (1) room, and a guest may submit up to three (3) Claims per night and all of which must be at the same hotel. For a valid Claim, only one (1) Reward will be issued per stay regardless of the length of the stay.
What rules apply to Rewards issued under the Hyatt.com Best Rate Guarantee:
- You must complete the stay that is the subject of your Claim in order to receive a Reward.
- In order to select the Bonus Points option for your Reward, you must be a World of Hyatt member, in good standing. To join World of Hyatt, please visit https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/enroll.html or complete enrollment at the time you make your Claim.
- Please allow approximately one week after you complete your applicable stay for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Requests for missing credit under this offer must be made within six months of the checkout date.
- Bonus Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms.
Additional Percent Off
- Additional Percent Off will only be applied to guest room rate and is not valid on spa, restaurant, room service, in-hotel outlet charges, service charges, mandatory resort fees, gratuities, taxes, or incidental expenses.
The Hyatt.com Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
- Claims submitted within 24 hours of first available check-in time for the related reservation.
- Opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalized. Examples of these types of sites include, but are not limited to, Priceline and Hotwire.
- Packages in which the room rate is not clearly visible, itemized, or delineated in the package amount such as Delta Vacation packages.
- Rates on websites that require a paid membership to complete the booking. Note: Rates available on websites that require membership, but where the membership is free, the website waives the fee, or if membership is automatically created as part of the booking, are eligible for this guarantee.
- Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, AAA or Senior Citizen discounts.
- Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon by Hyatt (or a Participating Hyatt Brand) and a specified and limited group, and are not publicly available. Hyatt Residence Club properties, Hyatt Vacation Club properties, Destination Residences properties, or any residential or extended stay apartment properties (e.g., The Galleria Residences in Dubai).
- Any property that is not a Participating Hotel, including without limitation (i) any property that operates under a brand that is not a Participating Hyatt Brand (e.g., UrCove), (ii) all properties operating under AMRTM Collection brands, (iii) all Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties, and (iv) all M life Rewards destinations.
- Rates that are not immediately bookable such as rates on certain third-party websites that do not provide an immediate email confirmation of the booking after completion of the reservation or that are confirmed as “on request” or similar status with confirmation sent at a later time.
- Rates that are government-funded, in whole or in part (e.g., tourism stimulus promotions).
Additional Best Rate Guarantee Terms:
- Review the rate and cancellation policies for any reservation you make on a Hyatt website. Those policies may note certain reservations may be non-cancellable once booked, and a cancellation charge may apply in other instances if the reservation is cancelled after the deadline identified.
- A Claim will be denied if Hyatt is unable to independently verify the Competing Rate.
- Some jurisdictions require that room rates include applicable taxes. For purposes of Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee, only Competing Rates that include such applicable taxes will be compared against Hyatt’s tax-inclusive room rates. If such tax-inclusive Competing Rate is lower than Hyatt’s tax-inclusive room rate, and otherwise complies with the Terms and Conditions, then the Best Rate Guarantee may apply.
- While most package rates are excluded from the Hyatt.com Best Rate Guarantee, Hyatt reserves the right to honor a Claim based on a Competing Rate that includes an on-property benefit with monetary value that is not included in the room rate you booked on the Hyatt website if that Competing Rate is equal to or better than the room rate you booked on the Hyatt website.
- Once Hyatt confirms a valid Claim, the guest cannot make any changes to the dates of the stay or the name on the reservation without invalidating the Claim.
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the room rate and does not apply to taxes, tariffs or fees imposed by a governmental authority (e.g., federal, state or local) or any gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort, destination, amenity, or similar fees, and any other fees or charges that you may incur during your stay.
- If you are a World of Hyatt Member, the number of World of Hyatt Base Points awarded to you for your stay will be based on the room rate actually paid by you upon checkout.
- A Claim form may be rejected by Hyatt if it is incomplete, is submitted in a language not used on Hyatt.com, or concerns a non-Hyatt website or mobile application that is in an unsupported language.
- Hyatt may deny Claims relating to a time during which Hyatt.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, technical issue or circumstance beyond Hyatt’s reasonable control. Examples of which include, but are not limited to, the following: any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or Claim information.
- Hyatt may deny Claims concerning a hotel or resort that will no longer be operating under a Hyatt brand on the date of the stay.
- Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee is designed to reward Hyatt guests who find a better rate than the comparable rate offered on Hyatt.com. As part of Hyatt’s efforts to reward those legitimate guests with legitimate claims, Hyatt reserves the right to deny any Claim suspected of, in Hyatt’s reasonable determination, abusing or intentionally misusing Hyatt's Best Rate Guarantee.
- Any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions or Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- All decisions regarding Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee will be made by Hyatt in its sole discretion. The Best Rate Guarantee is subject to change or revocation at any time.
- Hyatt colleagues are not eligible to submit a Claim.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and another version of these Terms in a different language, the English version will prevail, govern, and control.