A daily destination fee of $25 (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please get in touch with the hotel directly for more information.
- Fitness center access
- Unlimited long-distance and international calls
- Comp parking
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Complimentary upgraded Wi-Fi
- $10 daily food and beverage credit—market
- Digital newspaper subscription access
- Business center access / free print
- Genting Rewards membership
- Flushing Art Club—5% off first purchase
- King Manor free admission (2) to one concert or adult workshop
- Queens County Farm Museum—10% off on ticketed events
- Alley Pond—50% off adult programs
- Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning—20% discount on ticketed events with entrance fee greater than $25
- 20% off Food at RW Prime
Lost & Found
If you've left something at the hotel, please email HyattRegencyJFK-Housekeeping@rwnewyork.com to submit a lost item report.
Health & Safety
Providing safe and clean environments for guests, customers and colleagues is a top priority. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, including elevator buttons, doorknobs, public areas, restaurants, meeting spaces and rooms, to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy and safe environment. We want you to feel at ease when you visit Hyatt Regency JFK and know that you will be met with the comfort and level of quality assurance you expect from the Hyatt brand.
Minimum Age Restriction
A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest. Primary Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in to the Hyatt Regency JFK. IDs must be shown at the time of check-in with the following requirements.
- 18 years of age or older to check-in
- Only accepting credit or debit cards with a chip
- Credit card authorization forms will be accepted up until one day before arrival
- The hotel reserves the right to authorize a 1-night room and tax up to 72 hours before arrival
- A $100 incidental deposit per night will be authorized on all credit and debit cards at check-in to cover any incidental charges
Firearm-free facility: firearms are not permitted.
Service Animal Pet Policy
Service animals are allowed in all public areas.
Hyatt is committed to providing a smoke-free environment (including vaping), and any room found to have been smoked in is subject to a smoking fee of no less than $250 + tax. We appreciate your consideration for other guests and ask that you immediately report any smoking in the building.
No Party Policy
Our hotel has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY. Noise complaints are taken very seriously. Our hotel has a quiet hours policy between 10 p.m.–7:00 a.m. Eviction after first courtesy warning.
We’re a nonsmoking hotel—a fee of $250 will be applied to your bill should you smoke in the room (after the courtesy warning), and should smoking in the room reoccur, you will be asked to evict (after the first courtesy warning) from the hotel — ZERO TOLERANCE.
Maximum occupancy per room
Occupancy of over two people in each room will be subject to a $10 per person per day for any additional person (after two guests) plus taxes per night. Maximum occupancy in any room type is four people.
If there is any evidence of a party, i.e., excessive amounts of bottles and cups, outside food cartons, etc., that will be considered “excessively dirty rooms,” guests will be charged $150 to their bill.