The Residences at Thompson Austin
More than a suite. It’s a home. Perched high above the city, secluded on the 16th floor, The Residences at Thompson Austin perfectly blend the comforts and familiarity of home with the benefits of a luxury hotel.
A VIP experience
VIP amenities and services abound in this exclusive setting, designed for short visits, extended stays, and everything in between. Let our 24-hour concierge build your ideal itinerary. Gather with friends for snacks, drinks, or dinner in your full kitchen before hitting Sixth Street (don’t worry, we stocked the fridge). Lounge in a luxurious cabana or daybed at the pool—you’ve got priority reservations.
Whatever you want, whenever you want it, we’re at your service: A private chef? A stocked bar cart? Access to a hospitality suite for morning coffee and pastries, wine and cheese tastings, and other delights? It’s all within easy reach, and elevated in every way, including the views of Austin’s lights from your floor-to-ceiling windows.
Perfect for work or play
Whether you’re at play or at work, or simply seeking temporary yet luxurious respite, The Residences are designed to put you completely at ease—the way you feel only when you’re truly at home.
All the amenities of Thompson Austin. Plus VIP extras.
In The Residences, our VIP offerings mean every stay is as effortless as you desire. Want to explore? Our concierge stands ready to assist. Feel like staying in? Make your own culinary masterpiece in the full kitchen (or maybe order room service from Mashama Bailey, winner of the James Beard Foundation Outstanding Chef Award). Just make sure you get plenty of rest on the plush bed—you’ll need it for what’s ahead.
- 24-hour VIP concierge service
- VIP turndown service
- Roundtrip airport transfer or one roundtrip transfer within Austin
- Dry cleaning credit of up to $25 per stay included (complimentary pick-up and drop-off)
- Themed tours led weekly by Austin Detours (advance notice required)
- Tickets to Contemporary Museum and Mexic-Arte Museum
- Tickets to iconic blues venue Antone’s
- Fridge stocking pre-arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Kitchen amenities, laundry supplies, and additional sundries
- 24-hour access to wellness center, including private fitness studios
- In-suite Peloton bike upon request
- Victrola record player and vinyl collection curated by Antone’s Austin
- Access to indoor dog run
- Priority reservations at Diner Bar and Wax Myrtle’s Hide-A-Way (dining and cabanas)
- Priority reservations for golf simulator
- Hosting platters, meals, and desserts for entertaining through Wax Myrtle’s Hide-A-Way and The Grey Market
- Dog walking
- Floral arrangements
- Meal kits available for purchase and delivery through hotel
- Private chef experience
- In-room wine tasting
- In-room massage
- Childcare services
- PlayStation/XBOX rental / VR
- Work from home package (inquire about inclusions)
- In-suite IV therapy
- Grocery services
Additional costs may apply. Based on availability, advance notice required.