Discover total serenity among towering pines lining a cream-colored, private beach at Stillwater Spa in Lake Tahoe. The natural beauty of our property will leave you relaxed and refreshed. Have an unforgettable spa experience at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe with our luxurious massage, facial, and body treatments.
Due to current conditions of the Caldor fire, Stillwater Spa is temporarily closed through Steptember 16th,
reopening our doors on Friday, September 17th, 2021.
We thank you for your understanding at this time.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In an effort to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy environment, and in accordance with the state reopening guidelines, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures in place:
· Advanced appointments are required.
· Steam and Sauna areas are closed for use.
· Guests may only arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled time and may only stay 30 minutes after service is complete.
· Masks are required to enter the spa and will be required during massages.
· Social distancing required in public areas. There is a maximum capacity of 7 ladies and 4 men at one given time.
· Temperature checks are required at time of check in. If guest has a temperature exceeding 100.4 degrees, we will not be able to proceed with service. Any other underlying conditions that may be present may also result in service not being performed.
· Each of our treatment rooms have been equipped with individual Hepa Filter air purifiers that will continuously sanitize the air
in the treatment room, 4 times per hour.
Hyatt Stillwater Spa & Salon reserves the right to refuse service to any guest.