Located on the 7th floor and connected to the NoMI Spa, the Park Hyatt Chicago fitness center offers an unparalleled workout experience 24 hours a day. Customize your routine with a 25-yard lap pool and avant-garde exercise equipment.
Guests can take advantage of the following equipment and amenities:
- Tonal all-in-one digital fitness system
- Technogym® cardio equipment
- LifeFitness® strength equipment
- Peloton® bikes
- Exercise mats, resistance bands and balls
- Free weights, dumbbells and weight stations
- Individual flat screen monitors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Locker and shower facilities
- Steam room
For guests interested in a guest room well-being experience, Park Hyatt Chicago introduces a dedicated Wellbeing Suite. Discover function with the room-ready, Tonal all-in-one digital fitness system, along with access to Peloton® Bikes (by request). Guests can transform the suite into a one-of-a-kind personal training capsule built within the comforts of their own suite. Thoughtfully curated amenities including eucalyptus mint sleep oils and Le Labo® bath grains are within the Wellbeing Suite to encourage restorative revitalization, while fresh pressed superfood juices and nutritional bites crafted by Chef Terence Zubieta help fuel, invigorate, and nourish the body.