For guests staying one to six nights, a $75 nonrefundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying seven through 30 nights will incur an additional $100 cleaning fee. All fees are inclusive of tax. Staying more than 30 nights? Please contact the hotel directly. A maximum of two dogs weighing up to 50 pounds each or 75 pounds combined per room are permitted. All pets must be housebroken.
Hotel authorizes $50 per night for incidentals. Must be 21+ to check in.
Hyatt House Seattle/Downtown strives to provide our guests with a safe and comfortable stay at our hotel. In order to maintain a pleasant environment for all guests, we have implemented the following age check-in policy:
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to check-in to our hotel.
- Guests will be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in.
- The name on the ID must match the name on the reservation.
- Any guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for their behavior and any damages incurred during their stay.
- We reserve the right to refuse check-in to any guests who do not meet the minimum age requirement or who fail to provide a valid ID.
- Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 11:00am.
We appreciate your cooperation with our age check-in policy and hope that you enjoy your stay with us. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.