1 of 1
Downtown DC Hotel Near White House
In the heart of downtown Washington DC, Hyatt Place is short walk to the White House, Smithsonian, Washington Monument, Lincoln & Jefferson Memorials, and US Capitol Building. Book the best hotel offering the perfect location, amenities, and spacious city-view rooms for your trip to DC.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Up to 6 nights: $75/day
7–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
One pet: 50 pounds
Two pets: 75 pounds, combined
All pets must be housebroken.