Pet Friendly Policy
Hyatt Place DC/US Capitol is a pet-friendly hotel for pets under 50 lbs., so feel free to bring your furry friend along on your next visit! We just ask you to review our pet policy and guidelines below:
One-time pet fee is $75 for up to 7 nights.
Pets are not allowed for stays lasting more than 7 days.
Housekeeping will inspect room upon guest departure to ensure room will not need to incur additional fees for pet damage.
Pet Waiver Information
Guests must agree to following conditions while staying at Hyatt Place DC/US Capitol with their pet:
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after pet while on property
- Pets are not allowed in the Food and Beverage outlets, unless it is a guide animal
- Guest must be present in the room & pet must be caged when requesting Housekeeping Service, Engineering requests or staff must otherwise enter the room.
- Guest is responsible for any noise disruptions pet may cause during stay
- Pet must be up to date with all vaccinations
- Should any damages occur, guest must pay for damages.
- Guest is responsible for any liability by staff or invitee of the hotel as a result of pet.