Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. The multi-layered commitment will build on Hyatt’s existing rigorous protocols and include:
- A certification process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all hotels around the world;
- Colleague training and support resources
- A cross-functional working group of medical experts and industry professionals that will offer input and recommendations across various aspects of the hotel experience.
More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment.
At Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, we have implemented enhanced measures around cleanliness, sanitization and social distancing in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
- Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, and group meetings and events
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
- Zero contact services
- Complimentary protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues and guests
- Social distancing guidance in public areas
We are happy to host your canine companions during your stay with us, and offer dog beds and treats upon request. Please inform us three days in advance.
Up 6 nights: $100 per stay
7–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
30 or more nights: A fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.