New Safety Guidelines and Procedures
Providing a safe and healthy environment for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Hyatt Centric Arlington – even more so today. In an effort to ensure a healthy environment and in accordance with the state’s orders, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the property. Below is a list of the hotel’s updated safety procedures as well as the modifications that have been made to amenities and activities.
- Limited food and beverage service available (to go breakfast package): Breakfast buffet suspended, pre-packaged items only
- No daily newspapers
- No daily Housekeeping service, only every 3 days - Stayover service upon guest request
- Limited standard guest room amenities
- Two guests per elevator, unless you are a family traveling together
- Key Bridge Terrace and lobby area seating reduced
- Fitness Center closure until further notice
- Distancing measures in main lobby area, front desk (where we have also installed Plexiglass screens), Key Bridge Terrace, elevators, and 2nd floor banquet space
- Congregations in guest rooms beyond the maximum capacity is both unsafe and illegal and against local fire codes.
- Smoking in rooms or in public areas of the hotel is strictly prohibited and against Arlington fire code and carry heavy fines and penalties if this policy is violated.
- Any consumption of alcohol not sold from the hotel in any public areas both indoor and outdoor is strictly forbidden and against the law. Indoor public areas may include, but are not limited to; hotel lobby, elevators, indoor restaurants and bars, fitness center, and foyers for meetings and event spaces.