News + Events
At Hyatt Regency West Hanoi, we are upholding the highest standards of cleanliness. Our guests’ safety and wellbeing are always our top priority.
In the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are committed to caring for our guests and colleagues by strictly following the guidelines and protocols set by Hanoi Department of Health and local authorities. In order to ensure that our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy and safe environment, we are putting daily effort in appropriate measures in response to COVID-19, including:
- Requiring guests and staffs to wear personal protective gears
- Having a separate medical trash can for high-risk waste in each guestsroom
- Spraying disinfectants on all areas of the hotel, including public areas
- Work closely with an appointed waste management company to sort and dispose of high-risk waste and normal waste
- Monitoring public areas with CCTVS 24/7
If you have any question about our safety and hygiene, please do not hesitate to reach us at email@example.com or +84 24 2230 1234. Stay safe and well with Hyatt Regency West Hanoi!
Keep up with our Hyatt Regency West Hanoi Facebook to check out special offers, hotel announcements and unmissable events.
We love sharing our in-house guests' experiences on our Instagram @hyattregencywesthanoi, where we also capture splendid sceneries of Hanoi.
For more information on our amenities, accommodation and events, please follow us on LinkedIn at Hyatt Regency West Hanoi. Tag us and we’ll help you treasure your best moments!