1 of 1
Discover the best of St. George
At Hyatt Place St. George / Convention Center you’ll be adjacent to The Dixie Center, and a quick drive from the St. George Utah Temple Visitors' Center and St. George Regional Airport. Further afield, explore the canyons and red cliffs of Zion National Park.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance