Rooms are all Smoke Free and charges will apply for smoking in room.
• Check-in is at 3PM
• Check out at noon
• Crib request is at no charge
• Minimum age to reserve room is 18 years
• A child is considered up to the age of 12 and is considered an adult from age 13 for occupancy
• Pets are not allowed (Service Animals Only)
• No charge for a Refrigerator
• Rollaway bed- $30USD per stay
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY AND FEES:
• Subject to availability until 2pm.
• Check-out between 2pm - 3pm is US$50.
• Check-out between 3pm - 6pm is US$100.
• Check-out after 6pm is a full night stay charge
• Early Departure fee of one night room and tax apply
FOR INCIDENTAL CHARGES: Credit card required at check in
DO NOT DISTURB POLICY:
At Hyatt, the welfare and safety of our guests and colleagues is a top priority. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guest room at a minimum of once within a 24 hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guest room.
Passport holders from the countries of Australia, New Zealand, all Asian and Pacific nations require a visa in advance. The only exceptions are South Korea, Israel, and Turkey.
No visa is required for USA, Canada, EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland, and the rest of the British Commonwealth except the Commonwealth African countries of Cameroon, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda.
No visa is required for the nearby countries of Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, and Suriname. Visas are required for Mexico and all non- Commonwealth/non-EU Caribbean, Central and South American countries. Remainder of non-Commonwealth/non-EU Europe and Africa also need a visa in advance. Both advance and free on-arrival visa (for everyone else) are on for 90-day maximum stay.
Hover board Policy: In the interest of safety for our guests and employees, we do not allow hover boards on any Hyatt property.
Weapon Policy: This hotel prohibits firearms and other weapons of any kind.