Resort Fee Policy
During your stay at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, enjoy a range of inclusions designed to enhance your stay. Enjoy exclusive benefits at our luxury resort during your stay in the Bahamas including:
- Single Kayaks
- Double Kayaks
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Water Hammocks
- ESPA fitness access
- Unlimited local calls
- 2 bottles of water, replenished daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Electronic newspaper distribution through Crave tablets
- Access to Baha Bay Luxury Beachfront Waterpark
- A daily resort fee of $59 plus tax will apply to all room nights.
Due to exorbitant costs of freight, brokerage fees, customs duty and VAT associated with shipping to The Bahamas, we strongly advise that guests do not send personal packages to the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar ahead of their stay. Guests are advised that all costs associated with shipping to the resort will be charged to the card that is on file.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, please inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Damages to the room will be billed on a case-by-case basis.
• Owner will provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in event of an emergency. Under extreme circumstances dog may be moved to a kennel.
• Dogs must be settled by 9:30pm.
• We regret that pets are not allowed at the golf course or in the food and beverage outlets, health club, or pool areas of the hotel. Service animals are an exception to this policy.
• Dogs must be walked in designated areas.
• Any noise disturbance must be curtailed to ensure the comfort of other guests.
• Room attendants are not allowed to enter guest rooms with pets, unless the occupant is present. For your convenience, please call housekeeping to arrange a suitable time to have your room serviced.
To ensure a comfortable visit for all, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
• A one-time mandatory cleaning fee of $250 is assessed during a 1- 6 night stay.
• A one-time mandatory cleaning fee of $300 is assessed during a stay of 7 nights or more.
• In addition, a credit card must be presented at the time of check in to guarantee against any damages or soiled carpets/soft goods in the room.
Only dogs that are house broken and do not exceed 50 pounds or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted. Two dogs per guest room or suite.