During your stay at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, enjoy a range of inclusions designed to enhance your stay. Enjoy exclusive benefits at our luxury resort during your stay in the Bahamas including:
- Complimentary access to Baha Bay Luxury Beachfront Waterpark
- Single Kayaks
- Double Kayaks
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Water Hammocks
- ESPA fitness access
- Unlimited local calls
- 2 bottles of water, replenished daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Electronic newspaper distribution through Crave tablets
- A daily resort fee of $65 plus tax will apply to all room nights.
A daily Service Charge of $21.78 (tax included) will be added to your rate for all room nights.
This Service Charge is distributed fully to Resort personnel as a gratuity. Guests may provide a voluntary tip to Resort personnel in addition to the Service Charge. Such charges may be subject to taxes in effect at the time of your stay.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, please inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Damages to the room will be billed on a case-by-case basis.
• Owner will provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in event of an emergency. Under extreme circumstances dog may be moved to a kennel.
• Dogs must be settled by 9:30pm.
• We regret that pets are not allowed at the golf course or in the food and beverage outlets, health club, or pool areas of the hotel. Service animals are an exception to this policy.
• Dogs must be walked in designated areas.
• Any noise disturbance must be curtailed to ensure the comfort of other guests.
• Room attendants are not allowed to enter guest rooms with pets, unless the occupant is present. For your convenience, please call housekeeping to arrange a suitable time to have your room serviced.
To ensure a comfortable visit for all, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
• A one-time mandatory cleaning fee of $250 is assessed during a 1- 6 night stay.
• A one-time mandatory cleaning fee of $300 is assessed during a stay of 7 nights or more.
• In addition, a credit card must be presented at the time of check in to guarantee against any damages or soiled carpets/soft goods in the room.
Only dogs that are house broken and do not exceed 50 pounds or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted. Two dogs per guest room or suite.
Credit card Authorization Information
Hurricane No-Risk Guarantee
In the event that a hurricane watch or warning is issued within (7) days of your scheduled departure by the United States National Hurricane Center (NOAA) for New Providence, The Bahamas or for your place of residence, you may contact your travel professional who booked your trip or the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar reservations team prior to your scheduled departure to cancel your stay and receive a full refund, or reschedule your hotel room reservation and avoid the imposition of no show penalties, or any other hotel cancellation or change fees.
If guests are on vacation at Baha Mar and wish to depart early due to the threat of a hurricane, a full refund will be issued for the remaining nights.
Terms & Conditions
Rescheduled accommodations will be in an equivalent room category to the one originally booked. Accommodation of same room category is not guaranteed and is subject to availability. Other expenses, including but not limited to pre-arrival bookings such as hotel transportation, kids club, etc., will be refunded. Airline ticket holders are subject to airlines’ policies and guidelines. This policy does not apply to group bookings. Group bookings cancellations will be held in accordance with the group sales contract.
This policy is for individual travel booked directly with Hyatt; it does not apply to bookings via third parties, tour operators or resellers. Bookings made through these entities must contact their original booking source for information on the hurricane policy for their reservation.