News + Events
Join a World of Unique Drinking and Dining Experiences
Become a member of Dine@thePark to enjoy exclusive offers in experiencing our tranquil oasis above the city. Whether it be friendly gatherings, special dining occasion, an intimate evening with a loved one, or a business luncheon, your membership allows you access and benefits to unique dining, drinking, accommodation, and spa experiences at Park Hyatt Bangkok. Launching early August.
Your benefits include:
- 25% off total food bill and 10% off beverages for up to 12 person
- Food and beverage offers promoted via hotel social media should such offers provide higher discount
- 10% off the Best Available Room Rate (BAR) on stylish and spacious guestrooms at the Park Hyatt Bangkok.
- Available up to a maximum of three (3) rooms per booking per night; not valid for group bookings.
- 10% off Signature Treatments at Pañpuri Organic Spa at Park Hyatt Bangkok.
- One complimentary night inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons valid at Park Hyatt Bangkok
- One complimentary 3 course set lunch for 2 persons at the Embassy Room
- One complimentary 3 course set dinner for 2 persons at the Embassy Room
- One complimentary bottle of selected wine valid at the Embassy Room, the Living Room or the Penthouse Grill
- One complimentary signature afternoon tea for 2 persons at the Living Room
- One complimentary birthday cake valid at the Embassy Room, the Living Room or the Penthouse Grill
- One complimentary whisky tasting flight for 2 persons at the Whisky Room
THB 15,999 yearly membership
Hit up Sundays at the Penthouse Brunch and let Chef de Cuisine Andrew Dickie and team prepare you with a high quality selection of meats and seafood straight from the grill, freshly prepared a la minute. Enjoy an array of freshly prepared salads, appetizers, freshly chucked oysters, and desserts from different food stations that will excite. Don’t forget to customize your own pizza.
Learn a thing or two from our bartenders with our DIY cocktail beverage stations. Cocktail Bar opens from 3:00 p.m. onwards (Sundays only). Every Sunday from 12:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
THB 2,490 food & soft drinks
THB 3,490 food & free-flow Prosecco, wines & curated drinks
THB 5,480 food & free-flow Champagne, Prosecco, wines & curated drinks
*Prices are subject to 7% government tax and 10% service charge.
The Prix Versailles is an annual award dedicated to commercial architecture which was inaugurated in 2015. Discerned at the headquarters of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in Paris, it encompasses several categories, with the winners being selected by an independent judges panel.
Park Hyatt Bangkok is awarded South Asia and the Pacific Winner for Hotel Architecture & Design in 2018.