News + Events
Explore the world of distinctive Mendoza, one of the most renowned wine regions in South America and its wine varietals, at the exclusive Susana Balbo wine experience tasting event, with the exceptional presence of Ms. Susana Balbo herself, the number one female winemaker in Argentina, who is joining Park Hyatt Bangkok for her final tour in Asia.
Gather at the relaxed environment of The Bar for an elegant evening of wine tasting and fellowship. Indulge in a unique wine tasting experience of 5 different labels. Sample fine wines and enjoy a decadent array of BBQ & beef, inspired by Argentinean culinary heritage as Ms. Balbo shares her knowledge and passion about the vineyard’s wines.
Recently, Susana Balbo was selected “Winery of the Year” in Descorchados’ Argentina 2023 Guide.
*A special gift will be given to all ladies attending this event.
Sunday, 28 May 2023 from 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM at The Bar, level 10.
THB 3,200++ per person on premise on that day.
Discover a unique new brunch experience curated by Chef Ferran Tadeo. Featuring an elevated fine dining spin on the traditional Catalonian brunch concept.
The Catalan Sunday Brunch offers a relaxed ambience and the opportunity to sample an array of traditional Catalan dishes from family recipes usually prepared at local bars and small village restaurants, but with a twist courtesy of the innovative kitchen team and Embassy Room – Catalan Cuisine.
Inspired by Catalonia’s much loved tradition of gathering with friends and family after hunting and foraging for mushrooms in the mountains to dine and drink, the Sunday Brunch experience serves up an enticing menu of traditional Catalan dishes, an ample amount of beverages and is enhanced by live entertainment.
The price for the Catalan Sunday Brunch starts at THB 2,900++ per person (Original price at THB 3,650++ per person)
Launch date is 21 May 2023 from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
Discover the sweet & sultry flavors of tri-color strawberries from Nara prefecture in Japan and pamper yourself with a decadent Afternoon Tea set.
Enjoy the exquisite flavors of premium strawberries sourced from the Nara prefecture in Japan, and elevate your Afternoon Tea experience. Known for their robust fragrance, these strawberries are filled with sweet and fruity notes. Less acidic with a high sugar content, Japanese Nara prefecture strawberries boast a candy-like sweetness and have a subtle tangy and fruity taste. Relish the flavors of these unique tri-color strawberries and dine on White Pearl (white), Awayuki (pink), and Kotoka (red) premium strawberries accompanied by a sensational range of loose-leaf tea and barista-made coffee.
This afternoon tea is priced at THB 3,000++ per set.
For an additional indulgent treat, add on Siberian Sturgeon Caviar to your Afternoon Tea for THB 1,680++ and enjoy the No. 1 Baerii Caviar 7 Years 10gm.
Available daily from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM from 1 March 2023 – 31 May 2023
Join a World of Unique Drinking and Dining Experiences
Become a member of Dine@thePark to enjoy exclusive offers in experiencing our tranquil oasis above the city. Whether it be friendly gatherings, special dining occasion, an intimate evening with a loved one, or a business luncheon, your membership allows you access and benefits to unique dining, drinking, accommodation, and spa experiences at Park Hyatt Bangkok.
Your benefits include:
- 25% off total food bill and 10% off beverages for up to 12 person
- Food and beverage offers promoted via hotel social media should such offers provide higher discount
- 10% off the Best Available Room Rate (BAR)
- 20% off bed & breakfast rate
- 10% off Signature Treatments at Pañpuri Organic Spa at Park Hyatt Bangkok.
- 1x complimentary night inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons valid at Park Hyatt Bangkok
- 1x complimentary room upgrade to next category valid at Park Hyatt Bangkok
- 1x 30% off BAR inclusive of buffet breakfast (ABF) for 2 persons valid at Park Hyatt Bangkok
- 1x complimentary set lunch (3 courses) for 2 persons valid at The Embassy Room
- 1x complimentary set dinner (3 courses) for 2 persons valid at The Embassy Room
- 1x complimentary bottle of selected wine valid at the The Embassy Room, The Living Room or The Penthouse Grill
- 1x 30% off on food for up to 6 persons valid for Lunch, Dinner or Sunday Brunch at Embassy Room, The Living Room or The Penthouse Grill
- 2x THB 1,000 credit voucher of food & beverage bill valid from lunch, dinner or Sunday Brunch for minimum 2 persons dining, valid at The Embassy Room, The Living Room or The Penthouse Grill
- 2x complimentary corkage charge valid at The Embassy Room, The Living Room or The Penthouse Grill
- 1x complimentary Signature Afternoon Tea for 2 persons at The Living Room
- 1x complimentary birthday cake valid at The Embassy Room, The Living Room or The Penthouse Grill
- 2x buy one get one complimentary drink for 2 persons at Penthouse Rooftop Bar
THB 14,400 yearly membership fee
2023 DestinAsian – The Best hotels in Thailand
2023 Forbes Travel Guide – Star Award Winners
2023 Hotel Travel Awards – Winners – Finest Luxury Hotel Worldwide
2022 - TripAdvisor The Travelers' Choice Awards
2022 - Forbes Travel Guide Star Award Winner
2022 TCEB - ASEAN MICE Venue Standard - Top Score
2021-2022 DestinAsian - The Best Hotels in Bangkok - Reader's Choice Awards
2021 Forbe's Travel Guide - Sharecare VERIFIED™ Health Security
2021 DestinAsian - Reader's Choice Awards - Best hotel in Thailand
2020-2021 DestinAsian - Honors Circle
2021-2022 - SHA Extra+ Certified
2020-2021 - GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation
2017-2021 - ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
2017-2021 - The General Principle of Food Hygiene: GHPs (Good Hygiene Practices) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Systems
2022-2023 - GBAC STAR™ FACILITY ACCREDITATION
2022-2025 - ISO 14001:2015