Caring for your Wellbeing
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind.
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
- Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
- Sanitization of tables, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
- Placement of cutlery inside napkins
- Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Alcohol wipes for guests’ use
- Disinfection of key cards
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
Hotel Pet Rules
- At One Bedroom Ocean Front Pool Villa, the hotel permits up to one pet a cat or a dog per guest booking, weighing less than 15 kg.
- A pet must be fully trained, appropriately restrained by you and your pet should comply with local legislation requirements.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash when it is in the resort area unless it is in your room.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. If you require a pet-sitter or pet supplies, kindly contact the Front Desk in advance (specify minimum time in advance).
- We regret that pets are not allowed in any Food & Beverage venues, fitness center, children playground and pool area of the resort.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any damage caused to the furniture/ fixtures, sofa covers etc. will be the guests responsibility and the hotel has the right to levy appropriate compensation charges.
- The hotel is authorized to charge your credit card for any damages incurred.
- Daily pet fee at 1,200 THB net.
- Pets are strictly prohibited from entering the pool at your villa. In the event that your pet does venture into the pool a cleaning cost of THB 10,000 will be levied to your invoice.