Caring for your Wellbeing
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind.
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
- Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
- Sanitization of tables, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
- Placement of cutlery inside napkins
- Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Alcohol wipes for guests’ use
- Disinfection of key cards
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
Hotel Pet Rules
- At One Bedroom Ocean Front Pool Villa, up to 2 pets (cats or dogs) weighing less than 18 kg are allowed. An extra charge on a 2nd pet at THB 1,500 per night.
- At One King Bed with Plunge Pool, a pet (a cat or a dog) weighing less than 10 kg is allowed.
- Pets are required to be fully trained, appropriately restrained by you and pet should comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash or a pet stroller when it is in the resort area unless it is in your room.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. If you require a pet-sitter or pet supplies, kindly contact the Front Desk in advance (specify minimum time in advance). Pet sitter service can be provided upon request at 300 THB net per hour.
- While your pet can be in different resort areas, please note that pets are not permitted in the indoor space of any restaurant and bar, spa, fitness center, children playground or resort pools.
- Your pets are welcome at the outdoor sitting space of Yangna Cuisine and SESUN Grill & Beach Bar.
- While at the restaurants or in the room, pets should be sitting on the furniture only with a required protection.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets while at the resort.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Any damage caused to the furniture/ fixtures, sofa covers etc. will be the guest’s responsibility and the resort has the right to levy appropriate compensation charges.
- The resort is authorized to charge your credit card for any damages incurred.
- Pets are strictly prohibited from entering the pool at your rooms. In the event that your pet does venture into the pool a cleaning cost of THB 10,000 will be levied to your invoice