Create a memorable moment with your next qualifying meeting at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Book a qualifying meeting with a minimum of 10 rooms per night (and maximum of 75) by December 31, 2019, for meetings occurring through March 31, 2020, and get rewarded with the following:
- 25,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
- Up to 5% credit towards master bill
- One complimentary room upgrade to next room category for every 25 paid rooms
Plus choose one extra exclusive value:
- One free meeting package for every 25 paid room nights
- Complimentary standard WiFi in meeting rooms
- Extra World of Hyatt Bonus Points
So whether you’re planning a workshop, or searching for your next meeting venue in the vibrant surrounds of Bangkok, discover value that’s worth meeting for with Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok. From large events to intimate meetings and incentive groups, our three unique event spaces are the perfect venue:
Grand Ballroom – An elegant eight-metre high ceiling and pillar-less space that can accommodate up to 1,500 for receptions.
the residence – Bangkok’s first residential-style, multifunction event facility with a seven-metre high open lo kitchen elevating your culinary experience are freshly prepared.
The Campus – An innovative bespoke event concept ideal for networking and collaborative meetings, it is best described as a learning and social centre. The Campus features a collection of seven event rooms.
Book now to benefit from this offer by contacting +662 254 1234, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
*Participating hotels offer the following rewards to a group with a qualifying meeting: (1) Up to 5% credit towards Master Bill; (2) 25,000 World of Hyatt Points (3) 1 complimentary room upgrade to next category for every 25 paid room nights, and (4) The hotel can pick ONE of the following custom offerings: (a) Complimentary standard wifi connection in Meeting rooms, (b) up to 25,000 additional World of Hyatt Bonus points or (c) 1 complimentary meeting package for every 25 paid room nights . Offer only valid for new bookings at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the Asia Pacific region. Qualifying meeting must be booked by 12/31/2019, with all meetings completed by 3/31/2020. Must reference offer code MOMENT at time of booking to qualify. Each qualifying meeting must consist of a minimum of 10 paid peak night guestrooms and a maximum of 75 paid peak night guestrooms at participating Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the Asia Pacific region. All reward options may not be available or offered at all hotels.
Offer, function space and guestrooms subject to availability. Offer not valid in conjunction with citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings, meetings sponsored (in whole or in part) by the host hotel, or any other meeting promotion or offer. Planner may earn World of Hyatt bonus points in addition to this promotion. Participating hotels may be subject to change without notice. Offer applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate. Commission payment will be based on the group’s net room revenue (inclusive of any applicable credits or discounts, e.g., discounted guestroom nights). Meeting planner is responsible for disclosing any benefits or rewards under this offer to the group. Certain rewards may not be available to meeting planners for certain groups, and Hyatt reserves the right to remove rewards that may benefit the meeting planner directly.
Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels and resorts managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, World of Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt ZivaTM, Hyatt ZilaraTM and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and/or its affiliates. ©2019 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Rewards include the following:
- Up to 5% credit towards Master Bill: The percentage discount is at the discretion of the hotel. Percentage to be applied to qualifying charges on the total final pre-tax Master Bill. The credit is applicable to eligible charges paid for on the master account. This includes guestroom, banquet food and beverage (on non-labor costs) and meeting facility charges associated with the event. Other incidental charges incurred at any hotel restaurants, shops and spa that are not stated in the sales contract and applied to the total final Master Bill are not covered by this offer. Qualifying Charges do not include any surcharges, gratuities, hotel fees, taxes or third-party charges by contractors (i.e.: florists, equipment rental, in house A/V company, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators etc). Percentage discount is to be applied as a credit to the group’s master account prior to final billing. If a Master Account was not established for the group and upon receipt of any outstanding meeting charges due to the hotel, the eligible credit should be paid via a check issued directly to the company or organization sponsoring the meeting. Bookings by qualifying third parties, at a commissionable rate, are eligible for the offer. Applicable commission payments will be based on the group’s net room revenue less any applicable master account credits applied in conjunction with this promotion. Based on availability
- Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi Connectivity for up to 100 meeting attendees/users in meeting rooms: Must use in-house A/V. Final waived fee based on actualized peak room nights during a qualifying meeting on standard listed price sheet with Hyatt A/V or Hyatt contracted vendor. Up to two complimentary standard connections based on occupied and paid for room night on peak. Based on need, expectations and availability. Final terms to be decided by the hotel in its sole discretion
- One complimentary meeting package upgrade for every 25 paid room nights at participating hotels: Gratis meeting package upgrade should be run at a zero (0) rate and should be classified in the property management system under group meeting package and not as complimentary. If the group is unable to identify the meeting package upgrade(s) that should be gratis, a credit for the number of gratis meeting package upgrades earned should be posted using the group meeting package revenue code and not recorded as an allowance
- 25,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points: If the planner is not currently a World of Hyatt member, they will need to enroll in the program to receive this reward. Membership is free; enroll at worldofhyatt.com. World of Hyatt reserves the right to revoke World of Hyatt Bonus Points in the event the meeting does not actualize. Bonus Points will be posted to the planner’s World of Hyatt account two to three weeks following completion of the event and full payment of all outstanding amounts. This offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program, available at worldofhyatt.com/terms
- Custom Offerings: Concession or value-add offered at each hotel’s discretion. Subject to availability and additional terms